Charleston, SC Muffler Shop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Charleston, SC Muffler Shop?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Sastribling
2011 JK Wrangler 

Charleston, SC Muffler Shop?

New to the forum, new to Wranglers, and new to Charleston, SC. I recently bought a 2011 JK and want to get a Flowmaster muffler (that I already purchased) put on. Does anyone know of a reputable place in this area? Thanks so much!

Sastribling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2011, 04:22 AM   #2
OH9JK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum, JKs and SC!!

I have had some work done at the Midas muffler shop there in Mt Pleasant before. They treated me right.
OH9JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Sastribling
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks so much, I will give them a try!
Unread 08-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
04-RUL

Bobs Masterbend in Summerville is good if you are up this way.

FWIW, you can probably do it yourself, if you have basic tools.
04-RUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 05:30 AM   #5
Sastribling
2011 JK Wrangler 

I ended up going to Midas in Mount Pleasant (I only live 1 minute from them) but was told that they couldn't bend a pipe 90 degrees for whatever reason. The Midas guy told me the only place I could get the muffler swap done would be North Charleston. He recommended a place called Jimmys. I went up there and they took care of me no problem. Thanks for the replies!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.