Beaufort jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Beaufort jeepers

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
05-lj-usmc
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Talking Beaufort jeepers

Looking for fellow jeep enthusiast in the area of Beaufort who know of any trails or what not. I am new to the town.

05-lj-usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
donny90yj
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'm in Beaufort too, but no local legal trails that I know of. Gulches Off Road Park is 3.5 hours away and Uwharrie is 4.5 hours away. I've been going every month or so to them and always doing something to the Jeep. I've seen a few Jeeps in the area but not an LJ, you on PI or the air station?
donny90yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
05-lj-usmc
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I am on the air station. Is gulches pretty good? We will definitely need to meet up and go up to one of the offroad parks...
Are you on P.I or air station??
05-lj-usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
donny90yj
2007 JK Wrangler 

Gulches is awesome, besides the fact that they have good trails the owner and employees are awesome. Doesn't matter if you're a beginner or seasoned vet, they treat you like family. Unfortunately it has been closed a lot this year due to the rain, they have a river on the property that floods and the water has no where to go so it sucks. I'm going to URE this weekend since it's closed again. They're hosting Krawlapalooza the end of Sept, hopefully I'll be going. Here's the link: http://www.krawloff-road.com/product...wlapalooza.htm
And I'm stationed on the air station but work on PI. Only go over there a couple times a month, I have the silver JK on 36's.
donny90yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.