Anyone wanna help install a BL and MML? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Anyone wanna help install a BL and MML?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone wanna help install a BL and MML?

Im in spartanburg and gonna be purchasing a rokmen .5 body lift and jks bmml. Never done one before so I would like some help. Im willing to drive. Drinks,food,cash. Lemme know.

MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
LilSteve97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ive never done one but its really not difficult, loosen body mounts one side at a time, jack the body up a little, slide in, bolt it back in. Pretty same with the motor. Just do it one side at a time.
LilSteve97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah I figured it wouldnt be that hard to do. But the lack of a garage and the right tools kinda hinders me. Floor jacks, extensions, etc.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.