Anybody around Aiken county? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Anybody around Aiken county?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaJK Front Axle Truss

Closed Thread
Unread 03-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
piddler65
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I looked it up and thats most likely what ill do when and if i ever go

piddler65 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #32
linusb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Can you put up a map with Muddy Ford pointed out on it?
1994 YJ Wrangler, 4.0, AX15, NP231, 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2s, 4" RC lift, 1" lift Boom Shackles, 1" BL, 4.10 gears, 8.8 LSD in rear and D30 Aussie Locker in front, on-board air conversion, Ramsey RE8000 winch.
linusb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #33
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Muddy Ford road is NOT a legal Wheeling area and people have been not only run out of there but given tickets and threatened with a shotgun. Please DO NOT advertise this area as somewhere people should be going. Thanks
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #34
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY View Post
Muddy Ford road is NOT a legal Wheeling area and people have been not only run out of there but given tickets and threatened with a shotgun. Please DO NOT advertise this area as somewhere people should be going. Thanks
This. I have never heard of "Muddy Ford Road" but if it is illegal to wheel there then that's bad for the hobby. You know how it goes, "...a few ruin it for the rest of us..." Believe me, I would love to go down all the little muddy rutted out trails I see going off the main roads. Don't do it though. If it were my road I wouldn't want people on it without my permission. I figure "do unto others..."..
YelloJeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.