Any USC Jeepers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Any USC Jeepers?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #1
codys_tj

Any USC Jeepers?

I'm going to be going to South Carolina for school this August and I was curious if there was anyone else here that's a Gamecock! I've seen plenty of Jeeps around Columbia every time I've gone. Just wanted to see if any of them are on here.

Go Cocks!

codys_tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There have been a few USC grads in our club over the years. I think Sam is a senior this year, he has a red TJ on 35s. I work downtown right near campus. Let me know when you get in town, you'll have to come out to a MidCarolina Jeepers meeting.
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
codys_tj

Great. Thanks a bunch. I'm looking forward to meeting some other Jeepers down there!
codys_tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.