Any nice trails in the Greenville, SC area ? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Any nice trails in the Greenville, SC area ?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #31
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Spartanburg right here. Always down to do something.

MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #32
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ill be going to Gulches in Laurens tomorrow (Friday). Skip is holding a raffle charity event, here is the link to the info: http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/charit...ome%20page.pdf
tater_kamik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #33
Mitchin
2002 TJ Wrangler 

alright mountainman just will let yall know when im free when i come up! sorry tater wish i could but its not aug 9th yet
NIGHT CREW #16
Yellow Jeep Club #67

My Build Thread- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...-sport-973277/
Mitchin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #34
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yall missed a good time! Ill post pics later as I just got home and its time to take my girl to get some grub!

And pics from Gulches. Gotta check it out if you havent been!! These were taken on Heartbreaker and the rock garden, I'm the pale guy in the dark blue. My buddy had never crawled and did quite well. If you are new or experienced, there is tons to do no matter what your ability/your rig's ability is.

Last edited by tater_kamik; 07-25-2010 at 12:55 PM..
Unread 07-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #35
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Auto or manual?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #36
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

4 banger manual
Unread 08-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #37
Mitchin
2002 TJ Wrangler 

ill be free on friday and moved in up in greenville!
NIGHT CREW #16
Yellow Jeep Club #67

My Build Thread- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...-sport-973277/
Mitchin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #38
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I would go friday but I have to work. But saturday I have my first day off in a few weeks so I may try to go to gulches then. Fridays they open at 3pm so I wont go on a friday. I will let ya know.
Unread 08-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #39
TigerSpeed
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY View Post
you should come out to the organizations fair this fall its august 15 before the welcome back festival and it happens on bowman. You cant miss the jeep pile.
So I tried to make it out to the organizations fair to meet you guys, but of course it poured down rain so we headed back to the house. Do you all have another time or meeting setup yet?

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/tigerspeeds-build-thread-1142091/"][B][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]My Build Thread[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/URL]
TigerSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #40
Toedwy
2000 XJ Cherokee 

That place looks pretty awesome, im definitely gonna have to go there. Im leaving active duty and moving to spartanburg here in january so I might need some jeep buddies soon!
Toedwy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #41
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I got off of active myself and moved here so I understand. I am always going out so feel free to PM me.

I will be heading to Gulches this Sunday the 29th if anyone is interested. It should be a very nice day and even cool out. They open at 11am and I am planning on getting there a little after that and spending the whole day. Just let me know!
Unread 08-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #42
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerspeed View Post
So I tried to make it out to the organizations fair to meet you guys, but of course it poured down rain so we headed back to the house. Do you all have another time or meeting setup yet?

the first meeting was that next sunday. check clemsonoffroad.org for up to date meetings and events, and log onto usjeeps.com for even more local trips.
Unread 09-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #43
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

And headed to Gulches again this weekend. I think I spend every weekend there lol. Anyone planning on going? They are hosting another night ride, I can say from experience that it is absolutely sweet!
Unread 09-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #44
05F1FIDDY
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm new to jeeps and off roading. I'm wanting to go out there and check it out but nobody I hangout with go wheeling.
05F1FIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #45
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well I will be there, probably around noonish on Saturday all the way till midnight. I would be more than happy to show ya around there and have a little fun!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.