Any Good Places In Columbia Sc? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Any Good Places In Columbia Sc?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
mudman31890
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Any Good Places In Columbia Sc?

i'm kinda new to columbia so if any body could tell me where some good trails or just fun spots to go to are?

mudman31890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
Southerntracker
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Gulches in Laurens, River Rock in GA, Tellico and Uhwarrie in NC.

If your interested in joining a local club, Mid-Carolina Jeepers meets the 3rd monday of each month at 730pm at the San Jose on Piney Grove Rd. You can check us out at www.usjeeps.com.

96 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2wd w/ 2" lift on 31's, street rig
89 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4, future trail rig

Mid-Carolina Jeepers Secretary
Southerntracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #3
05LJBLUES
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman31890 View Post
i'm kinda new to columbia so if any body could tell me where some good trails or just fun spots to go to are?
Local! I live in Columbia and there are a lot of places other than the atypical URE or Gulches, you just have to know people who know where they are. Old State road is a good one for mud. It's in Cayce down from Lizards Thicket on Blossom. There is another place in Cayce that is popular for mud and some rocks. No name for it but it's off Old Dunbar road behind the Yellow Freight Terminal. It's a nice wide open space, but you have to clear some serious mud and water holes in the front to get to the trails in the back.

What part of Columbia are you? I'm over in 5 points.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.