all jeepers in and around beaufort sc - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > all jeepers in and around beaufort sc

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!

Unread 10-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
bft89yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

all jeepers in and around beaufort sc

i have created a facebook page called lowcountry krawlers this is the start of a club i am trying to form here in the lowcountry based around rock crawling and trail riding. i would like to have a real website and t shirt and stickers made as well but im unsure of interest in the area so i figured i would try this as a test first. any one interested in joining a 4x4 club here in the lowcountry add us. If we get enough interest in the club we will start building a website as well as a logo design. we would like to have monthly cook outs/ meet and greets and of course trail rides when ever possible. the website if constructed will have a forum section much like this and a calender with club events as well as a real sign up sheet. If this actually gets to the point of a real club we will be charging a small due that will cover t shirts and stickers as well as the website. hopefully there is enough interest in this to get it to that point. so add us on facebook and pm me on here or fb with your suggestions or comments.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.