78 CJ5 Couldn't Let it Die - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > 78 CJ5 Couldn't Let it Die

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Greatbarracuda
1979 CJ5 

78 CJ5 Couldn't Let it Die

A friend of mine called me right around xmas. He knew my passion for classics cars. He also remembered a 1969 Nissan Patrol I'd brought back to life a couple yrs back. Today i work 60+ hrs a wk and have 3 children. Regardless, I went to look- just look. Well... I bought a 78 CJ5 pretty muched trashed from end to end- 4 speed w/ AMC 360. The trani has issues, the motor smokes, a couple body panels need to be addressed, floor pans replaced, the entire steering column has to be replaced,the tops is ripped and the interior is trashed, but its a 78 cj5-they ain't making any more.
I don't have the time. Here's my question. Can anyone give me a good contact here in the upstate of SC that could assit. I'm not in any big hurry-I just need HELP. Thank you in advance. myfulmer@gmail.com

Greatbarracuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Lennie of Hartsville 4x4 843 332 5900
www.georgiacrawlers.com
GeorgiaCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.