2011 Spring Offroad Festival Columbia, SC - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > 2011 Spring Offroad Festival Columbia, SC

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #31
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I want to thank everyone who came out to the 2011 Spring Offroad Festival and made it a HUGE success!!! Thanks to your help we raised over $1200 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and had a TON of fun doing it!!! I didn't get any pictures, but I'm sure others did.

Here is the list of sponsors who donated to the great cause, I just wanted to thank them again for all they did!!!

OffroadSC.com
Gr8Tops
Southeast Overland
Overland Rallies & Overland Journal
Amsoil - Moe Slick
Oreilly Auto Parts
Bone-in Artisan BBQ Food Truck
Carolina Driveline
Gulches ORV Park
Devine Swine BBQ Rub
Outdoor Amusement
Rough Country
Paracord Works
Clemson 4Wheel Center
Hound Dog 4x4
Men @ Work
Papa John's Pizza
Clemson Offroad Club
MidCarolina Jeepers Club

Thank you All for your support!!!!

Unread 05-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #32
WillMcD
2004 WJ 

Here ya go. I got a couple pictures of different rigs that were there.

04 WJ Limited Black, 5.5" LA hybrid (IRO Trackbar, Teraflex Springs, Bilstein 5100/5125 Shocks, IRO Critical Path High Clearance LA's + KOR 3/4" spacers, JKS Disconnects) 32" Firestone Destination M/T's, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Black Moabs, Muffler Delete, Hella 700ff's, Yakima Load Warrior

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Phil:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=billzcat;10933305]a lot of people waste their life playing FB games all day like Farmville, Cityville, Gangsterville, Hookersnblowville, Idonteffingcareville[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]August 2011 GCOTM Winner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Build Thread:[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/04-wj-college-build-willmcd-1050247/#post9619953"]04 WJ College Build-WillMcD[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
WillMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #33
WillMcD
2004 WJ 

And some more.

04 WJ Limited Black, 5.5" LA hybrid (IRO Trackbar, Teraflex Springs, Bilstein 5100/5125 Shocks, IRO Critical Path High Clearance LA's + KOR 3/4" spacers, JKS Disconnects) 32" Firestone Destination M/T's, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Black Moabs, Muffler Delete, Hella 700ff's, Yakima Load Warrior

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Phil:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=billzcat;10933305]a lot of people waste their life playing FB games all day like Farmville, Cityville, Gangsterville, Hookersnblowville, Idonteffingcareville[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]August 2011 GCOTM Winner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Build Thread:[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/04-wj-college-build-willmcd-1050247/#post9619953"]04 WJ College Build-WillMcD[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
WillMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #34
RickyR
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I had a great time at the show. The turn out was pretty good and had some very nice jeeps/trucks in attendance.

After looking at my ramp pic, I should have had some more air in my back tires, it may have gotten me a few more inches... But that is the story of my life...
Brooks did a great job getting the show advertised and entertaining the crowd.
When is next year's??????

Ricky
also was a sponsor: Outdoor Amusement
Unread 05-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #35
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Certainly a sweet rig you've got there Ricky, TnT Highlines?

I've got some pictures, but they were just of the LJ with the GR8 Tops safari/expedition/whatever top. I'll get them of my phone, onto my computer, and uploaded here

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #36
Keojoe1981
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am a few months too late
Keojoe1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.