2011 Spring Offroad Festival Columbia, SC - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > 2011 Spring Offroad Festival Columbia, SC

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 05-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #31
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I want to thank everyone who came out to the 2011 Spring Offroad Festival and made it a HUGE success!!! Thanks to your help we raised over $1200 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and had a TON of fun doing it!!! I didn't get any pictures, but I'm sure others did.

Here is the list of sponsors who donated to the great cause, I just wanted to thank them again for all they did!!!

OffroadSC.com
Gr8Tops
Southeast Overland
Overland Rallies & Overland Journal
Amsoil - Moe Slick
Oreilly Auto Parts
Bone-in Artisan BBQ Food Truck
Carolina Driveline
Gulches ORV Park
Devine Swine BBQ Rub
Outdoor Amusement
Rough Country
Paracord Works
Clemson 4Wheel Center
Hound Dog 4x4
Men @ Work
Papa John's Pizza
Clemson Offroad Club
MidCarolina Jeepers Club

Thank you All for your support!!!!

Unread 05-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #32
WillMcD
2004 WJ 

Here ya go. I got a couple pictures of different rigs that were there.

04 WJ Limited Black, 5.5" LA hybrid (IRO Trackbar, Teraflex Springs, Bilstein 5100/5125 Shocks, IRO Critical Path High Clearance LA's + KOR 3/4" spacers, JKS Disconnects) 32" Firestone Destination M/T's, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Black Moabs, Muffler Delete, Hella 700ff's, Yakima Load Warrior

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Phil:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=billzcat;10933305]a lot of people waste their life playing FB games all day like Farmville, Cityville, Gangsterville, Hookersnblowville, Idonteffingcareville[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]August 2011 GCOTM Winner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Build Thread:[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/04-wj-college-build-willmcd-1050247/#post9619953"]04 WJ College Build-WillMcD[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
WillMcD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #33
WillMcD
2004 WJ 

And some more.

04 WJ Limited Black, 5.5" LA hybrid (IRO Trackbar, Teraflex Springs, Bilstein 5100/5125 Shocks, IRO Critical Path High Clearance LA's + KOR 3/4" spacers, JKS Disconnects) 32" Firestone Destination M/T's, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Black Moabs, Muffler Delete, Hella 700ff's, Yakima Load Warrior

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Phil:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=billzcat;10933305]a lot of people waste their life playing FB games all day like Farmville, Cityville, Gangsterville, Hookersnblowville, Idonteffingcareville[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]August 2011 GCOTM Winner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Build Thread:[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/04-wj-college-build-willmcd-1050247/#post9619953"]04 WJ College Build-WillMcD[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
WillMcD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #34
RickyR
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I had a great time at the show. The turn out was pretty good and had some very nice jeeps/trucks in attendance.

After looking at my ramp pic, I should have had some more air in my back tires, it may have gotten me a few more inches... But that is the story of my life...
Brooks did a great job getting the show advertised and entertaining the crowd.
When is next year's??????

Ricky
also was a sponsor: Outdoor Amusement
Unread 05-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #35
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Certainly a sweet rig you've got there Ricky, TnT Highlines?

I've got some pictures, but they were just of the LJ with the GR8 Tops safari/expedition/whatever top. I'll get them of my phone, onto my computer, and uploaded here

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #36
Keojoe1981
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am a few months too late
Keojoe1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.