Wilmington NC trails - JeepForum.com
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Wilmington NC trails

SWAG Off Road, Cyber Monday Sale, Our Only Sale Of The YeaSwag off road cyber monday sale, our only sale of the yearAll Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and

Unread 07-27-2015, 09:00 AM   #1
1999 XJ Cherokee 
Wilmington NC trails

I am new to Wilmington and am an avid trail driver, really itching to get out there and drive but I don't know where any trails are. I've seen a bunch of older posts with users I can no longer get a hold of. So if anyone wants to direct me to some trails or go out with me please help!

I know about the beaches but I'm looking for real trails.

Thanks y'all

YeahforXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2015, 03:05 PM   #2
1999 TJ Wrangler 
If you find any let me know.

I am newish to the area and never really been off-roading before other than a LOT of beach driving at various east coast beaches.
surffisher2A is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #3
1998 TJ Wrangler 
Hate to tell you this guys but there are NO legal places around here to wheel other than the two beach areas .....Freeman Park on the north end of Carolina Beach and Ft. Fisher park on the south end. Any trail riding you do outside of that is at your own risk of getting in trouble for trespassing and we really do not need any more negative publicity from illegal wheeling ....especially by Jeep owners in the area. There are a few good places to wheel within a few hrs drive,,Uhwarrie being one of them.
CBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2015, 11:40 PM   #4
2001 WJ 
First year at UNCW. Would love to find some but what the guy above me said, seems to not be any other than the beach.
Build thread: http://bit.ly/1puFzZm
Stock rims for sale: http://bit.ly/1kMw7k5
braddf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2015, 10:21 PM   #5
Nahh man don't listen to that guy I know a ton of places to ride around the Brunswick beaches
greenjeep12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2015, 08:36 AM   #6
1983 CJ8 
Also, North Topsail beach has an OHV area that is small but fun, not necessarily for wheeling but a great place to fish and take the kids to the beach.

I did get to yank a Chevy Traverse out of the sand.
Luke83CJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.