Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

45K views 578 replies 177 participants last post by  JonKylCor 
#1 ·
Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

I am new to the area, so I am just wondering how many of you are out there...

Let's drink up sometime! :cheers2:

#162 ·
We have an approval step due to a horrendous spammer problem. We have 2-3 Admins that can OK the final step. I have posted info on all of you to get you through quicker. It's a pain when we used to do this instantly but spammers are a worse pain to get rid of! Thanks for your patience and glad to see you join. Hopefully we can get everyone together soon!:):2thumbsup:

#165 ·
mandi and qwik I am in Ayden/Greenville! I got a bunch of guys we are gonna get together and ride soon yall need to PM and ill give yall some contact info so we can RIDE!!

#168 ·
Larry i will be headed down there sometime soon! i have check your out on the internet and it looks like a blast! I cant wait and I have a butt load of jeepers coming with me :2thumbsup: !

We appreciate what your doing giving outdoor people like ourselves the opportunity to ride somewhere that is controlled and safe! you are the man!!

#169 ·
From Raleigh Yes but not living there now. I am in Roanoke, VA most of my family is in the Wendell / Knightdale area.

#171 ·

Attachments

#179 ·
Im in Raleigh. I have heard of the Paige Rd trail before. Exactly where is it?

#187 ·
I use a shop in durham with good prices for anything too big or that i dont have the time to do. He is a basic wrench turner though, he isn't great at diagnosing a lot of things but he Is good and can do just about anything maintenance wise, except he just doesnt do European cars, and he doesn't weld or any specific trade. And he's fast. I dropped a car off one morning to get a new AC compressor and heater core put in and him and his guys were starting a motor swap on another car and at 5pm when i picked my car up he was starting up the new motor in that other car.
His shop is called Blue's Shop on Wheels, and his garage is about 15-20 min from Chapel Hill.
Where in chapel hill are you btw? I'm living at home in CH this semester.

#193 ·
Yeah i am, I'm good friends with his older brother and hang out with him sometimes too. Are you the guy with the xj with the tire carrier on the rear? if so then i've seen you around town a few times and pics of it on face book. I live off homestead right near chapel hill high.
What kind of work do you need done? or were you just looking for a place for if you do?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.