Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area? - Page 39 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #571
willobegolfer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

BSJC will be having a meet and greet at the Sonic Drive In in Rocky Mount on Sunday April 21st at 2pm. Hope to see some of you there that have heard abt the club and would like to learn more abt us.

willobegolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #572
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willobegolfer View Post
BSJC will be having a meet and greet at the Sonic Drive In in Rocky Mount on Sunday April 21st at 2pm. Hope to see some of you there that have heard abt the club and would like to learn more abt us.
As long as you post up some reminders closer to the day, I'd love to meet up with you guys. I understand it is a Jeep club, but my buddy has got an old trooper he likes to wheel and didn't know if that was accepted. I have an 05 lj rubi, but just wanted to ask about that so maybe he could meet some local wheelers. Also, I couldn't help but notice your location as Spring Hope. I went to Southern Nash a couple years back and alot of my family stays out there (all Tysons), and we're planning on moving out there soon.
Ljcrawler05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #573
JonKylCor
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post
Yeah i stay over by the rocky mount/wilson airport and there isn't anything around the house that I'm familiar with. I've been to a couple places in Raleigh, which isn't but an hours drive from Wilson, and then there is Uwharrie in Troy, but other than packing up and heading to the mountains that's about all I know of
My bad it took so long to get back up here, but yea I have not seen or heard of any places to ride or have fun. If you hear of any places to ride contact me and I'll ride with. Ill do the same.
JonKylCor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:46 AM   #574
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonKylCor View Post

My bad it took so long to get back up here, but yea I have not seen or heard of any places to ride or have fun. If you hear of any places to ride contact me and I'll ride with. Ill do the same.
Alright man that sounds like a good plan to me, but I was told that behind the jeep dealership in rocky mount there was a little place to ride for members of the banana slap jeep club. So Idk if that's worth the club membership
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #575
willobegolfer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Its a great club. Dues are only $25. You get a shirt and decals. We ride for charity to raise money. Great group of ppl that like to just get together and ride.
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #576
JonKylCor
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post
Alright man that sounds like a good plan to me, but I was told that behind the jeep dealership in rocky mount there was a little place to ride for members of the banana slap jeep club. So Idk if that's worth the club membership

Yea I read on the other post about them. I also looked them up on Facebook seems like cool group of people. I'd like more info before I went off and joined them tho.
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #577
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonKylCor View Post

Yea I read on the other post about them. I also looked them up on Facebook seems like cool group of people. I'd like more info before I went off and joined them tho.
Well the post above has some extra info, and it sounds pretty good to me, but I was told they're having a meet and greet the 21st I think
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #578
willobegolfer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yes we are having a meet and greet Sunday the 21st at 2 pm at the sonic drive in in Rocky mount
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #579
JonKylCor
1996 ZJ 

Sounds good to me. The least I can do is show up and check it out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.