Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

45K views 578 replies 177 participants last post by  JonKylCor 
#1 ·
Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

I am new to the area, so I am just wondering how many of you are out there...

Let's drink up sometime! :cheers2:

#504 ·
I didn't know there were wheeling places either around Raleigh. So how about this, this Sunday's crew might be small in numbers, which would be good for scouting it out, and of course we'll report back here on the board to let everyone else know about it and set up a larger outing. How does that sound?
Obviously I'm in on the scout crew. This Sun 10 Feb at that McD's @ 10am.

#505 ·
rdujeep said:
I didn't know there were wheeling places either around Raleigh. So how about this, this Sunday's crew might be small in numbers, which would be good for scouting it out, and of course we'll report back here on the board to let everyone else know about it and set up a larger outing. How does that sound?
Sounds good!

#506 ·
rdujeep said:
will do. will meet you there :D i will probably be traveling with two rigs though. :D

#510 ·
Raleigh is mainly the only place we wheel when I'm back at home, (go to college in fl.) a bunch of good guys in RAW. Trying to turn it into an official club, at some point. But definitely worth checking out those places. NC wheeling is almost as good as Florida wheeling, just a smaller scene.

#520 ·
Im in Nashville/ Rocky Mount Area. Would love to go with ya'll guys sunday but that just had to be the date of My ole ladies baby shower and bonfire at my house so maybe next time I can hit ya'll up. Anyone wanna bring the jeeps to Nashville to get together for some beers and such. My father brews his own beer and is a big enthusiest about it and jeeps too (like us and our jeeps) but we have big bonfires at the back of our property and would be awesome to get fellow jeepers together and BS and have some beers. Anyone interested just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.