Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Who all is from the Raleigh, NC area?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 10-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #136
madi05

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtTheKmart View Post
Haha nice there's lotsss of places to wheel out here.
well im in if u dont mind a 39 year old man, tagging along, lol but most dont say i look that old, lol and my wife says i dont act it, lmao ,, im actually looking me a jeep jeep ,, but i think my wj can hand normal mudding as long as it isnt too deep dont u ?

madi05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #137
Brandon97TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Its ok i just turned 78 in November...

wilmington has some decent spots. we have a group of kids that go to Uwharrie a few times a year
Brandon97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #138
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi05 View Post
well im in if u dont mind a 39 year old man, tagging along, lol but most dont say i look that old, lol and my wife says i dont act it, lmao ,, im actually looking me a jeep jeep ,, but i think my wj can hand normal mudding as long as it isnt too deep dont u ?
it should lol, i mean its still a jeep. limits are usually obvious.. its just when people try to show off and cross those that stuff starts falling apart and dollars start gettin shed lol
Unread 10-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #139
madi05

well let me know im in , i can go to gville and wilmington ,, my sister lives at landfall so i can make it a visit her trip , just lmk

madi05
Unread 10-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #140
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi05 View Post
well let me know im in , i can go to gville and wilmington ,, my sister lives at landfall so i can make it a visit her trip , just lmk

madi05
Will do! Try verticalexcursions.com they've got alot of local meets and stuff. Also they keep good updates on what's goin on up at URE. I just got on there.. Same username. I'm hopin to get out to a meet there soon.
Unread 10-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #141
madi05

well this weekend im putting 2 inch lift on her and new reflex shocks and i put a addco sway bar in the rear so i think i should be good for just some normal stuff
Unread 10-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #142
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet!! Excited to see you out!
Unread 11-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #143
tarheelTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

madi05 and Panic check out CarolinaOffroadForum.com. We are new and mostly have members around Johnston and Wake County. Some of us are members of Eastern North Carolina Jeep Owners group on this forum also. We have a meet and greet planned for Nov 29 in Greenville (ENCJO). A few of the CORF are going to Uwharrie Nov 14 with a Bronco group also. Join us if you can. I will be going for the day only if you want to go just to check it out / try out some the trails etc.
Glenn
Unread 11-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #144
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelTJ View Post
madi05 and Panic check out CarolinaOffroadForum.com. We are new and mostly have members around Johnston and Wake County. Some of us are members of Eastern North Carolina Jeep Owners group on this forum also. We have a meet and greet planned for Nov 29 in Greenville (ENCJO). A few of the CORF are going to Uwharrie Nov 14 with a Bronco group also. Join us if you can. I will be going for the day only if you want to go just to check it out / try out some the trails etc.
Glenn
Will do man! I gotta check out my schedule cause sometime this month me and my buddy are takin his jk to south Dakota haha
Unread 11-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #145
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelTJ View Post
Glenn
Will do man! I gotta check out my schedule cause sometime this month me and my buddy are takin his jk to south Dakota maybe we'll check out the black hills?
Unread 11-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #146
BygKuntrey13
2004 TJ Wrangler 

tarheelTJ man ima try and run into you guys when yall come to Greenville, I stay in ayden and have been lookin for some jeepsta to get rowdy with, yall let me know where the meeting is at and everything and if work permits ill see yall then!
BygKuntrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #147
blkrubi88
2003 TJ Wrangler 

What's up guys? Just found this. I'm from Clayton!
blkrubi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #148
PanicAtTheKmart
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrubi88 View Post
What's up guys? Just found this. I'm from Clayton!
Welcome man! I'm from Wendell. I think there's a few guys on her from Clayton
Unread 11-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #149
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey blkrubi88, let me send out an invite too like tarheel did above for Carolinaoffroadforum.com I'm in raleigh, we got a few guys in clayton area too, all pretty localish. and we need to have another local meet and greet/wheeling.
and panic, my GF is actually from Wendell too
Unread 11-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #150
homeboy1991
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey everyone I'm from Henderson about an hour away.
homeboy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.