As the title states, Uwharrie Offroad trip May 4-6.
- Uwharrie Pass $5 a day, $30 annual
- Any rig stock or modified is welcome to join us. We will be doing all the trails most likely.
- Your rig must have at least 1 recovery point.
- We will be camping right off the trails, and the only bathrooms around are at the eldorado outpost and a few outhouses at the entrance.
- There will be no set groups. We might all go together on some trails and split at others. It all depends on what everyone is comfortable with.
Meet up: Eldorado Outpost
- HaViiK and his dad will be securing a camp site. They will meet you guys there at 6pm and lead you to where they set up. PM for his cellphone for details or any other info.
If you guys would like a different time, let me know so I can change it. I'm sure we will go to the Outpost more than that for supplies.
Campsite: Not sure which one we will end up with considering it's first come first serve basis. Anyone showing up early to scope out for one? Our choices of big camps are at the top of Daniel and at the base of Rocky Mountain. You can camp where ever you wish.
CB: Channel 4
If there is something you can bring to share at the campsite let us know!
Andy and I are bringing the pop up cover, a few pans. Gonna make breakfast and burgers Saturday night.
If I missed you let me know.
List of who's attending UPDATED 5/3:
'92 Vegas YJ (maybe)