Uwharrie for Newbies (& everyone else) Apr 9-10th - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Uwharrie for Newbies (& everyone else) Apr 9-10th

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 03-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #46
Graves
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvkj View Post
Graves I will be arriving around 11-1130am on that friday at the out post. if you want to meet up there or you can swing by the campsite shortly after. you saw the map correct?
We can't make it friday. We're both working that day unfortunately . She wants "proper" bathrooms and showers so we've reserved campsite 17 for saturday night

Anywho, can't wait to get out there and see what real off-roading is like!

Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #47
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

ok. no worries lets say 9-930am meet up at the out post on sat or better yet what day are you going to be there?
Unread 04-02-2011, 01:41 AM   #48
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Look forward to hitting the trails with everyone! Once you know for sure if you are coming please post. We will be meeting at 10am at the Outpost and leave for the trails at 10:30am. So make sure you fill up your tank and stomach before then. Unfortunately cell service is rough at the outpost so we won't know if you are running late and would hate to leave people behind.

As it may be a busier weekend, look for the lime green TJ(s).
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLime View Post
We may confuse people. I don't think we've both been out on the trails at the same time.
Mine will be the smaller Lime Jeep, GotLime will be in the bigger one.
Also these rigs:

Unread 04-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #49
AppFan
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Yeti_ View Post
Nice white X! My plan was to be there but mine is still in the shop. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping to make it.
Unread 04-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #50
aewalters
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I don't think I ever officially announced I was gonna be there so I'll be there Saturday
There's something about speeding through the woods, getting bogged down in mud holes and lurching over fallen logs that's good for the soul. Time flies when all we can think about are the four tires underneath us and how we are going manage to get through the next obstacle on the trail. We take each challenge as it comes. We get stuck, we get out. We break something, we fix it. We come out dirty, bruised, and exhausted... but we're smiling.[/QUOTE]
aewalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #51
bft89yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

me and buddy will be driving up from beaufort on friday night we got a camp site at arrow head i have a white yj and he has a red tj do yall have a cb channel we would need to be on for this ride if anything changes while we are up there
Unread 04-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #52
carolinatj
2006 TJ Wrangler 

We normally run channel 2.
carolinatj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 09:13 PM   #53
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sarah got her CB installed today, and we will be there on Sunday. We are considering Saturday night after we both get off work if possible as well, if anyone wants to do any night wheeling.
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outatime05 View Post
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #54
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be doing some night wheeling to try out my new light.
image-4131265427.jpg  
Unread 04-03-2011, 11:51 PM   #55
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm always up for some night wheeling. I'll just follow abnormal and leave my lights off.

If you guys can come up Saturday night that would be great. Not sure how late people will stay Sunday but I know I need to leave around 2pm.
Unread 04-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #56
DMRCJ8

I will be at there Saturday morning with my 5 y/o son, Nathan and my buddy, Bobby. We will be in a green '07 JKU Rubi. See ya'll at the Outpost around 10:00. Here's an old crappy cell phone pic of our rig. I'm hoping to take a lot of new pics on the trail. I can't wait!
iphone-pics-2162011-001.jpg  
DMRCJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #57
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sarah has to work till 11:30 on Saturday so no night wheeling for us.
We will hang with you guys till people want to leave then we might venture out on our own, or we may head back to the QC ourselves. Not sure how much driving she can take on her first real trip.

Also, Yeti you might want to contact ElDorado or URE and find out what happens if we don't pass the Federal Budget by tomorrow. I'm not sure a government shutdown would close the park immediately or not.
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #58
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Oh and another thing... I have a winch, tow strap and tools. Put us wherever you want us in line and I can hop out and pull line if anyone needs a hand. I've had my butt pulled off a few rocks so I have no problem returning the favor for others and paying it forward!
Can't wait!
Quote:
Quote:
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
Unread 04-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #59
biggoofy
1996 ZJ 

Ill be out there this weekend in my ZJ on 33s since I live 10 min away lol

96 ZJ HP44 / 9"
90 XJ on 33s
RIP Troy aka BigBlueZJ94

FroBot Fab FTW

[URL="http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?22776-Biggoofy-s-96-ZJ-build!-**Building-axles**"]My Build[/URL]

Need quality parts call Andy at Ironman4x4fab!!!!!
[url]http://ironman4x4fab.com/index.html[/url]
[/CENTER]
biggoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #60
aewalters
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I just hooked my cb up and just need to tune it before it's working which brings me to ask does anyone know where I can get an SWR meter Ive tried radio shack(got funny looks when I asked if they had one) and alot of the local truck stops
There's something about speeding through the woods, getting bogged down in mud holes and lurching over fallen logs that's good for the soul. Time flies when all we can think about are the four tires underneath us and how we are going manage to get through the next obstacle on the trail. We take each challenge as it comes. We get stuck, we get out. We break something, we fix it. We come out dirty, bruised, and exhausted... but we're smiling.[/QUOTE]
aewalters is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.