Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Uwharrie May 10-12

22K views 464 replies 18 participants last post by  sjones26573 
#1 ·
Come join the local college kids (and Allen) at Uwharrie March 10-12. Pretty much the same crew that went to the OHV Jamboree. Be there. It should be exciting, seeing what Jake screws up on his rig this time.

IN:
sjones26573 and his crew
JCJeep97
tyvanwie
greene69
LifeProof and his crew
Ljcrawler05
0IIIIIIII0
rizner45505
Taylor Coffey (Not on forum)

OUT:
Jankoid
mjWJ12

#228 ·
Thanks to a poorly maintained driveway, I've broken my rear shock. On the plus side, I've got an excuse to upgrade to bilstein's on the neg, I've gotta spend all my cash on a wedding in 3 weeks so no $$ to buy them right now.

Looks like I may be out.

Sent from my TJ

#231 ·
Thanks to a poorly maintained driveway, I've broken my rear shock. On the plus side, I've got an excuse to upgrade to bilstein's on the neg, I've gotta spend all my cash on a wedding in 3 weeks so no $$ to buy them right now.

Looks like I may be out.

Sent from my TJ
What length is it? I have a few extras lying around that would get you by for a few weeks.

#230 ·
tyvanwie said:
Awh:(

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
All so I could get a mediocre hamburger between meetings. So not worth it. I'll be in town all summer though, so there should be another chance.

Sent from my TJ

#233 ·
Jankoid said:
What length is it? I have a few extras lying around that would get you by for a few weeks.
I'm running RE shocks for a 2" BB. Not really clear on how you measure these things.

Sent from my TJ

#242 ·
sjones26573 said:
I'm back *****es!
And it was getting so nice around here...

#257 ·
So I may be a little late joining in on the discussion here but back to what the thread is about... I may try and go with a friend in an XJ, I just finished installing SYE CV shaft and adjustable rear uppers. Just got to put in my 1" coil spacers and Adjustable lowers and my jeep should finally be trail ready again after being down for a while. You guys camping on the trails or at the camp ground? And you guys meeting up at the outpost at any certain time?

Also, is everyone going about college age? I just graduated from NCSU in December myself

#261 ·
Also, is everyone going about college age? I just graduated from NCSU in December myself[/QUOTE]

I have a few years on the college crowd. By about 22 or so. I have a college age son if that tells you anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.