Uwharrie May 10-12 - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #301 of 465 Old 05-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Ljcrawler05
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 1,633
There are some good online maps, so if need be I'll lead, but I'd rather watch you guys go first

Ljcrawler05 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 09:27 AM
JCJeep97
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
If Seth can't go, we don't really have a trail guide do we? I sure as hell don't know my way.

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
I'll lead the pack if need be. Just expect to be going mighty slow

My Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/back-black-2000-tj-build-1237980/
JCJeep97 is offline  
post #303 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
tyvanwie
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Boone
Posts: 9,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJeep97

I'll lead the pack if need be. Just expect to be going mighty slow
Less speed=less dust...I hope

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I don't even own a jeep anymore
tyvanwie is offline  
post #304 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Jankoid
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Albemarle
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post

Less speed=less dust...I hope

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
Noooope.
Jankoid is offline  
post #305 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
sjones26573
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh
Posts: 9,836
I'd go if I knew I had transport back, but if my stepdad doesn't camp (probably won't) then he won't have the trailer, and with Jake in HI, kinda leaves me without options.

The Offroad Club @ NC State; Founder
The Yellowtail Build
Jeep-Owner.com
sjones26573 is offline  
post #306 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 09:33 AM
tyvanwie
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Boone
Posts: 9,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid

Noooope.
****

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I don't even own a jeep anymore
tyvanwie is offline  
post #307 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Ljcrawler05
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 1,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
I'd go if I knew I had transport back, but if my stepdad doesn't camp (probably won't) then he won't have the trailer, and with Jake in HI, kinda leaves me without options.
Does this suggest that you're worried about breaking down on the trail?
Ljcrawler05 is offline  
post #308 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
sjones26573
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh
Posts: 9,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post
Does this suggest that you're worried about breaking down on the trail?
Yes

The Offroad Club @ NC State; Founder
The Yellowtail Build
Jeep-Owner.com
sjones26573 is offline  
post #309 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Ljcrawler05
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 1,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Yes
Oh ok gotcha, well I suppose I don't really have a trailer option either as far as my plans go, but I'm hoping that I don't break anything. I'm planning on my dad going with me anyways so I may ask him about taking the trailer up there and just pulling the Jeep on it so that we do have a trailer if need be, plus I won't have to pay for the gas up there however, if I suggest that I might break something important to him, he may not even go
Ljcrawler05 is offline  
post #310 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
sjones26573
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh
Posts: 9,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post
Oh ok gotcha, well I suppose I don't really have a trailer option either as far as my plans go, but I'm hoping that I don't break anything. I'm planning on my dad going with me anyways so I may ask him about taking the trailer up there and just pulling the Jeep on it so that we do have a trailer if need be, plus I won't have to pay for the gas up there however, if I suggest that I might break something important to him, he may not even go
I wouldn't worry about it unless you have a ticking (literally) time bomb like me.

The Offroad Club @ NC State; Founder
The Yellowtail Build
Jeep-Owner.com
sjones26573 is offline  
post #311 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Jankoid
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Albemarle
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post

I wouldn't worry about it unless you have a ticking (literally) time bomb like me.
If you break down just do it on Friday while I'm still in town.
Jankoid is offline  
post #312 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM
JCJeep97
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
I'd go if I knew I had transport back, but if my stepdad doesn't camp (probably won't) then he won't have the trailer, and with Jake in HI, kinda leaves me without options.
Tell your stepdad he has to camp

My Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/back-black-2000-tj-build-1237980/
JCJeep97 is offline  
post #313 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 11:08 AM
tyvanwie
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Boone
Posts: 9,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJeep97

Tell your stepdad he has to camp
This!

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I don't even own a jeep anymore
tyvanwie is offline  
post #314 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 11:25 AM
rizner45505
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
This is close! Can't wait to destroy some land! ill be coming.. Anyone wanna help me install my light bar and about 5 IPF lights?? lol
rizner45505 is offline  
post #315 of 465 Old 05-02-2013, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
sjones26573
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh
Posts: 9,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizner45505 View Post
This is close! Can't wait to destroy some land! ill be coming.. Anyone wanna help me install my light bar and about 5 IPF lights?? lol
Sure if I had any spare time

The Offroad Club @ NC State; Founder
The Yellowtail Build
Jeep-Owner.com
sjones26573 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome