Uwharrie December 7th threw 9th- Interest? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Uwharrie December 7th threw 9th- Interest?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-04-2007, 07:54 AM   #16
supraman1990
1980 CJ5 

Bump, it's looming closer

On the back burner for college.
supraman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #17
Mud Pilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I have been there before but it's been a couple of years and it was on ATV's not Jeeps, But I did take some pictures of some jeeps when I was there thinking man I wish I had a jeep. Well now I got one and now I am wishing I had to money to fix it up. Shouldn't have wasted all my money in ATV's. But I did profit in a way b/c now I am a ATV technician so I am gaining some money back.
Mud Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #18
supraman1990
1980 CJ5 

Well, change of plan. I didn't get my Jeep complete, so we aren't going. Probably going to go on a trip around March either to Uwharrie or possibly to Tellico. I'll start a new thread then.
On the back burner for college.
supraman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 07:44 PM   #19
Mud Pilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

yeah doesn't look like it's even gunna come close to happening for me either especially with christmas coming. But always next year with more trips to plan. Just stay in touch and plan something and let me know or i will let you know if i plan something. Hopefully around tax time i can get atleast a budget boost and halfway decent wheels and tires.
Mud Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2007, 06:15 AM   #20
john NC
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Pilot
I am going to have to struggle if i go, Still on stock tires and no lift so i am not sure if i am up to be winched up every hill. Although i might be able to pull some strings and get atleast some tires.
when i first went to URE when my jeep was stock, i had no problem going down all the trails except daniel. you can go around some of the harder obstacles and get through most of the other ones if you just pick a good line

anyone going for the closing day run on saturday? if my boss lets me get off i'll be there, and even if he doesn't i'm calling out sick
john NC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.