Uwharrie 3rd,4th,5th (opening weekend) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Uwharrie 3rd,4th,5th (opening weekend)

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
NotURMailman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thumbs up Uwharrie 3rd,4th,5th (opening weekend)

Anybody who is going up on that weekend and wants to meet up to ride PM me. I have reserved campsite #49 for Friday and Saturday night. I have been talking to another forum member who I know will be there too. This is my first time there. See you then!

Last edited by NotURMailman; 04-01-2009 at 08:23 PM..
NotURMailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #2
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'll be there with some friends from the S10 Forum and other places.
Lookin forward to it!
I don't get off work until 5:30 saturday, but I will be leaving straight from work and its only about an hour drive.
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

w00t!!!!
Alex and I survived our first URE trail with zero mishaps!
I am very impressed and proud of my Jeep, she handled the rocks and the mud with relative ease. We got wheel up a few times, but nothing major, and we did not get stuck!
Heading back tomorrow!
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.