US National Whitewater Center - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > US National Whitewater Center

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-24-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

US National Whitewater Center

http://usnwc.org/

Has anyone been to this place yet? I went a few weeks ago with a group of guys on a bachelors party trip. We had a blast. If anyone is in the Charlotte area and interested, I highly suggest it. I know I will be going back down a few more times this summer. The rafting was fun, never been before so I had no clue what I was getting in to. The tour guides were a blast. You know your going have fun when the guide ask you if you want to take it easy or get thrown out and get soaked. The ziplines were ok, I didnt like it much cause Im skinny and didnt get much speed on mine. Its like $54 for a all day pass, but Im considering getting the season pass for $160 so I can make multiple trips and save money.

Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.