Triad Area Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Triad Area Jeep Club

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippiGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-Road

Unread 12-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
99TJNC
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Triad Area Jeep Club

Anyone local to the triad (Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Eden, Reidsville, and all those cities around here that I'm not mentioning) who is looking for a club to go wheeling with should check out Triad Jeep Club.

We have meetings every month, and go wheeling at least once a month. The club is just getting off the ground so now is the perfect time to join. Join now and help us build an excellent Jeep club.

Our next meeting is Monday, January 16th, 7 p.m., at Crown Dodge/Jeep on Wendover.

Feel free to go to http://www.triadjeepclub.info for more information, or feel free to ask any questions on here.

Thanks!

Matt

99TJNC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
vulcanclassic
2012 JK Wrangler 

Winston-Salem here...you guys ever plan trips to mountains, BRP, Brown Mountain, Pisgah, etc? I'd be interested in hooking up, some decent trails/USFS roads up there...I made one trip to UWharrie this month before it closed for the season...

Chris

2012 JK Rubicon
AEV 2" lift
33x12.5-15 Dura-tracs
vulcanclassic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
99TJNC
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry for the late reply, and it's great to here from you! So far we've only been to uwharrie several times, but one thing we discussed at the last meeting is other places to go, so to answer your question, not yet but we soon will. Feel free to come to our january meeting. We'd love to have you and we're always open for ideas/suggestions and new places to go wheeling
99TJNC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
vulcanclassic
2012 JK Wrangler 

Cool..I'll try to hook up with you guys this month at the Wendover Jeep dealership.
Unread 01-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
DubyaJay
2002 WJ 

I'm from the Burlington area, not too far from Greensboro. I've been looking for a group or club to get up with and do some wheelin and possibly join. Who might I need to talk to? lol

[COLOR="White"]White Jeep Club member [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/FONT]#148[/COLOR]
DubyaJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #6
vulcanclassic
2012 JK Wrangler 

follow the link in the OP above, there is an events calendar on the website with meeting dates listed each month...
Unread 05-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in Burlington too, I would definitely like to meet up with some local jeepers if you're ever down this way. Maybe I could get a hand with my lift Install Haha.
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.