Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Triad Area Jeep Club

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Carlos14 
#1 ·
Anyone local to the triad (Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Eden, Reidsville, and all those cities around here that I'm not mentioning) who is looking for a club to go wheeling with should check out Triad Jeep Club.

We have meetings every month, and go wheeling at least once a month. The club is just getting off the ground so now is the perfect time to join. Join now and help us build an excellent Jeep club.

Our next meeting is Monday, January 16th, 7 p.m., at Crown Dodge/Jeep on Wendover.

Feel free to go to http://www.triadjeepclub.info for more information, or feel free to ask any questions on here.

Thanks!

Matt

#2 ·
Winston-Salem here...you guys ever plan trips to mountains, BRP, Brown Mountain, Pisgah, etc? I'd be interested in hooking up, some decent trails/USFS roads up there...I made one trip to UWharrie this month before it closed for the season...

Chris

2012 JK Rubicon
AEV 2" lift
33x12.5-15 Dura-tracs

#3 ·
Sorry for the late reply, and it's great to here from you! So far we've only been to uwharrie several times, but one thing we discussed at the last meeting is other places to go, so to answer your question, not yet but we soon will. Feel free to come to our january meeting. We'd love to have you and we're always open for ideas/suggestions and new places to go wheeling

#5 ·
I'm from the Burlington area, not too far from Greensboro. I've been looking for a group or club to get up with and do some wheelin and possibly join. Who might I need to talk to? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.