Tellico Sat 10/11-12/2008 (CO-JO first?) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Tellico Sat 10/11-12/2008 (CO-JO first?)

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 10-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tellico Sat 10/11-12/2008 (CO-JO first?)

Well Saturday I am going to Tellico. Camping that evening and trail riding on Sunday. If anyone would like to join us feel free. My wife, friend and possibly friend's GF are riding with me. I am meeting jon00xj and his wife, with potential others at 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the Kohl's in Cleveland. We will camp that evening and wake to a day of trails marked easy to moderate. Anyone is welcome to meet us at Kohl's and camp with us or meet us at trail 1 sunday morning. My cell is 423-991-4671 if anyone would like to meet up with us. I know two or three others that may meet us there as well. No drinking on the trails but i'm not your dad at camp. If ya wanna go lets have a great time. post if you are in!

1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Jon00XJ

Just found out Josh isnt going for sure. But I think Scott is going to fill his place in his shiny new rubi
Jon00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
wjb4000
2011 JK Wrangler 

Yeah, I would love to go, but already have a boys weekend out that weekend with my dad and brother-in-laws. Still though, y'all have a great time, and take some good pics for me!!!! I will try to make the next meet-n-camp-n-wheel. Maybe we could get a day ride set up sometime too. I will be moving to Florida in late Jan. so I would like to get together for at the very least, a day ride with fellow "easy" trail Jeepers.

Have fun out there,
Josh

My Club is http://www.co-jo.webs.com/
wjb4000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjb4000 View Post
Yeah, I would love to go, but already have a boys weekend out that weekend with my dad and brother-in-laws. Still though, y'all have a great time, and take some good pics for me!!!! I will try to make the next meet-n-camp-n-wheel. Maybe we could get a day ride set up sometime too. I will be moving to Florida in late Jan. so I would like to get together for at the very least, a day ride with fellow "easy" trail Jeepers.

Have fun out there,
Josh
man that sounds great. i think the next trip for me and my buddies may be windrock. or prentice cooper when archery season is through and before gun or muzzy season. hit me up anytime you'd like to go though!

Now back on this weekend as of now there are my YJ me, my wife, friend, and maybe his GF; Jon and his xj his wife; other friend josh his baby momma; friend candace and her xj; possibly friend chad and his lady in their sammy. We are good guys who love meeting new people and having a good time. so don't be shy guys and lets meet up!!
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #5
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Where are you camping?
We had the trailer out for 3 days this past weekend and I have to do some mods to it; might have it ready to roll again and Tellico would be fun...
It's got to be a nice campsite (someplace for my wife to frolic with the dog) for her to want to go though...

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #6
wjb4000
2011 JK Wrangler 

Hey Hilldweller, Did you have fun on your Amicalola trip? I'm the one that almost came down there this weekend to meet you over there from JKowners dot com. I'm a member here too.

Josh

My Club is http://www.co-jo.webs.com/
wjb4000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
SeanO

We are going to Tellico the following weekend. You know the Jeep Jamboree is your weekend, right? Just saying b/c it might be crowded up there....
SeanO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
Jon00XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Where are you camping?
We had the trailer out for 3 days this past weekend and I have to do some mods to it; might have it ready to roll again and Tellico would be fun...
It's got to be a nice campsite (someplace for my wife to frolic with the dog) for her to want to go though...

Thats awesome man where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanO View Post
We are going to Tellico the following weekend. You know the Jeep Jamboree is your weekend, right? Just saying b/c it might be crowded up there....
Hmmm we didnt realize that but oh well more the better. Might get tough finding a camp site though.
Unread 10-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #9
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjb4000 View Post
Hey Hilldweller, Did you have fun on your Amicalola trip? I'm the one that almost came down there this weekend to meet you over there from JKowners dot com. I'm a member here too.
Josh
It was great, Josh; thanks.
It's a good thing that you didn't try to find us on FS-58; all of the good sites were taken and we had to scoot down to 77a. I could've gotten a better site on the river but I wanted some privacy for the trailer's first outing --- I still wasn't too skippy with deploying the tent yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanO View Post
Ick. Screw that noise, Johnson. No need to go there with that much of a crowd...
Thanks for the warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon00XJ View Post
Thats awesome man where did you get it?
The importer is right here in Atlanta; he financed quite a few of them a couple of years ago ---- things didn't line up right for some reason and he's got them in a warehouse in Tucker, GA (suburb of Atlanta) and is dealing them out through his Saturn dealership. He's making deals on them too.
http://www.conquerorcampers.com/compact.html

Here's the promotional video from South Africa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcSbOOU7wss

I posted a little about it here on page 3:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...=609014&page=3

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Unread 10-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
Jon00XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
The importer is right here in Atlanta; he financed quite a few of them a couple of years ago ---- things didn't line up right for some reason and he's got them in a warehouse in Tucker, GA (suburb of Atlanta) and is dealing them out through his Saturn dealership. He's making deals on them too.
http://www.conquerorcampers.com/compact.html

Here's the promotional video from South Africa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcSbOOU7wss

I posted a little about it here on page 3:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...=609014&page=3
Cool thanks man I been wanting a little camper and that thing is too freaking cool.

Well on the subject on this weekend I hate to say it but I may not be going after all. Some things have come up so im probably going to get screwed out of a good time I guess we will see how it pans out hopefully for the better.
Unread 10-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon00XJ View Post
Well on the subject on this weekend I hate to say it but I may not be going after all. Some things have come up so im probably going to get screwed out of a good time I guess we will see how it pans out hopefully for the better.
We'll be going up there sometime soon.
There are more weekends....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.