Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Super Fun Uwharrie Meetup

11K views 230 replies 24 participants last post by  Sarahdactyl 
#1 ·
The official title we created is...

"The Official Topic of the Uwharrie meetup of Unibodied vehicles unless permission otherwise granted by the unibody drivers in charge of the meet up"

Were just kidding though. Anyone is welcome. We are going to be wheeling May 7th, camping that night and continuing the festivities the next day. More details to come about where to meet and everything but hopefully we can get a giant campsite!

It would also be groovy and totally far out to get a rad and gnarly confirmed attendee list. My dad and I are towing, hopefully, both of our jeeps down! Let me know if your in!

1. HaViiK
2. KwrightVT
3. Sarahdactyl
4. Deepskyy
5. WillMcD
6. 240impala
7. JKFuriousd
8. Escout
9. Backdoor Artist

See less See more
#65 ·
we are going up friday evening just was going to get a number and try to get a spot for us all

#66 ·
Andy and I will be there around 8pm Saturday night.

#74 ·
Not Saturday. Friday.

Sounds like we need to start working on the logistical aspect of things.

Depending on how Sarah feels about camping 2 nights, We will either be there very early Saturday, or around 8 Friday night to secure a campsight.
I figure meeting at the Outpost at around 10:00am both Saturday and Sunday mornings, with a plan to head out to the trails at about 10:30 to 11:00.

I will attempt to secure us the large campsite on Rocky Mount trail, so we will have plenty of room for everyone, the rigs, and whatever else.
This means if you are getting to the trails Friday night, you will be doing some minor night wheeling. We can also plan to meet up at Eldorado Friday night around 10 if needed to make sure all of the Friday night people can find the campsite.

#72 ·
WillMcD said:
Really random but me and my boss were driving up to galloway's 4x4 up near you and I saw your jeep. Well we passed you. You were about to turn left at a stoplight by what looked to be a gas station (exxon or amaco?) that had gone outta business. We were in his 4runner so I didnt have the Jeep :thumbdown:. Probably sometime in Feb. I think.

Ill probably get there sometime early Sat morning. All depends on if Patrick goes and if we follow each other I guess.
:rofl: That was right near where I live!

#75 ·
I'm contemplating coming down on friday since Andy decides he wants to meet up at the crack of dawn haha.

#76 ·
HaViiK said:
I'm contemplating coming down on friday since Andy decides he wants to meet up at the crack of dawn haha.
Do it man

#77 ·
I think im gonna go up friday night too

#79 ·
Right now I'm leaning towards coming down on friday. That way I can sleep a little later. if were meeting up at 10 I could be up at 9:55.

#81 ·
HaViiK said:
Right now I'm leaning towards coming down on friday. That way I can sleep a little later. if were meeting up at 10 I could be up at 9:55.
Yeah would not be a bad idea be more fun that way. I want to get as much riding in as I can

#82 ·
I am thinking meet up at Uwharrie Outpost from 8-8:30 Friday night.

10 AM Saturday Morning
10 AM Sunday Morning

#84 ·
Idk. Maybe like 6. What time are you getting there? the trailer might not be there till sat

#87 ·
Im thinking if I get off of work late probably like 10. If I get off early then something like 8

#86 ·
we should meet up in greensboro and get some dinner or something like that. is there any restraunts in troy? lol. Like a Bdubs would be sick before we get to eating sammichs and fire cooked stuff.

edit: nvm. thats an hour away from URE.

#90 ·
Nowhere to eat in Troy. Closest real resturants are in Albermarle which is about 25 minutes from the Outpost.

#92 ·
Yeah I just decided my last civilized meal will be at a Taco Bell in Greensboro :D

#94 ·
Bamp because I can.

#96 ·
:laugh: another silly word for bump

#97 ·
Bamp= Bad *** mother plugger

#98 ·
WERE GETTING CLOSE.

Can we figure out by this weekend who is officially attending?

OFFICIAL LIST:
1. HaViik (Steven Wright)
2. WillMcD
3. Jankoid (Jake Mauldin)
4. mynameismiles65
5. 240impala

#99 ·
I am! cant wait

#107 ·
Yes... I think

What dates are you guys planning for this? I wasn't able to come out a few weeks ago but wanna get therethe next time.
Do it. There is a guy thats gonna be riding with me who has a jk and he would love to see one out on the trails

May 7-8 are the main wheeling days!
Add johnston to the list d-bag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.