Reflective Bumper Sticker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Reflective Bumper Sticker

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-23-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Reflective Bumper Sticker

I recently bought a 4 foot long strip of black reflective sticker/tape to put on the back of my bumper. Its the same thing as when you see on fire trucks, police cars, ems vehicles. When light hits it, it reflects back as a bright whiteish gray color. When I bought it, I had to but a 15 inch wide strip to be able to get a 4 foot section of it. Other wise I would have had to buy 4 one foot sections of it to go across the bumper. I have two pieces left over if anyone in the Raleigh/ Wake County area would be interested in them. Just send me private message and we can try to arrange a time so you can see them. They are 3.5 inches wide and fits perfectly on a stock bumper. During the day time, or when no light is shining on it, you can not see the stickers. The stickers are quality 3M Scotchlite reflective stickers

img953035.jpg  
Red Jeep Club #656

Last edited by Steel4Pens; 02-23-2012 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: removed bad picture
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

The picture don't show up as good as I was hoping they would. I have a picture of the stickers before I put them on my Jeep, it was just too big to post on the thread. I can email it or text it to anyone interested.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.