Old Toll Road Caravan - Montreat, NC to Mt. Mitchell - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Old Toll Road Caravan - Montreat, NC to Mt. Mitchell

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
JDJORGEN
1974 CJ5 

Oh I totally agree, that's why my girlfriend is driving too ha ha but yeah it is a little steep for bringing kids along. So far as taking it as constructive criticism, its not my event anyway, just thought I would share as it seems like a neat opportunity.

I'm sure part of why they have the cost so high is that they don't want it to be a high impact event (part of the reason they have the trail closed the rest of the year) so I would assume they're trying to maximize on their return.

"Sometimes the road less traveled isn't a road."
JDJORGEN is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.