JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   North Carolina Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f330/)
-   -   Official Thread: Wilmington, NC area meet! HOOTERS!!!! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f330/official-thread-wilmington-nc-area-meet-hooters-511771/)

Big-n-Broke-YJ 01-24-2008 05:37 PM

Official Thread: Wilmington, NC area meet! HOOTERS!!!!

March 1st
8pm
HOOTERS @ Market & New Centre in wilmington (28405 i think)

I called HOOTERS today and was informed that they will not take a reservation HOWEVER, if we get there by 7 at the LATEST we should have plenty of seating to choose from and we could probably get the whole patio if the weather cooperates with us.

SO.... I'll be there by 6:30 and the sooner everyone else arrives the better!

Attending as of 1pm 2-27-08:

Big-n-Broke-YJ (YES - 2)
Jakemd98 (YES - 1)
jeepbro's (?)
jeepin1995 (YES - 2)
JeepOX (YES - 4)
Edward777 (YES - 1)
bigred_topher (YES - 5)
drew76924 (YES- 2)
jameskjeep (?)
Richisinyoface (YES - 1)
Mike91 (?)
nirvanarules1 (?)
mudslinger3 (?)
becker21603 (YES - 2)
ILMBryan (YES - 1)
WEBB602 (YES - 2)
DonohueNC (YES - 1)
BossHoss (YES - 1)
ohvkj (YES - 1)
wfdbackdraft (YES - 1)
dae03TJ (YES - 2)

ncbeachjeep from NC4x4.com (YES - 2)
rockslinginyj from NC4x4.com (YES - 2)
DonohueNC from NC4x4.com (YES - 2)
Webb602 from NC4x4.com (YES - 2)
PaullyB from NC4x4.com (YES - 1)
nicknyce23 from NC4x4.com (YES - 1)

if you are on this list and wish to update your status please pm me asap and reply to this thread.
if you are not yet on this list but plan to attend then please send me a pm and reply to this thread.
if you plan to bring guests, please do your best to estimate the total number of seats you and your guests will need and pm me with that information.

I will do my best to update it daily.

--------------

Hey guys i was just thinking about much fun it would be to have a gathering of the local JeepForum members at someplace FUN and i thought, what better place than HOOTERS!?

I was thinking maybe we could try to plan something for late february or early march.... definatly before uwharrie opens in april....

input? suggestions? anyone interested and know specific dates that you could NOT attend so we can do our best to help accomodate your needs?

i know a lot of folks on here are not 21 yet but you don't have to be 21 to enjoy hot wings, sweet breasts, kickin chicken sandwiches, or salads for the veggie people.... oh, and the beautiful waitresses are nice to look at too :)

let's just keep in mind that drinking and driving is bad, m'kay? be responsible!

no shame in leaving their parking lot full of jeeps overnight and supporting the taxi's in wilmington :cheers:

-Erik <---- will go there this weekend to scope out the scenery and test the chicken!

Jakemd98 01-25-2008 12:23 AM

I'm in... Wednesdays are no good, but any other day after 7 works for me.:2thumbsup:

jeepbro's 01-25-2008 01:10 AM

count me(brian) in, and prolly mike too, i'm pretty much free whenever, all my classes are in the morning, and i'm a lazy a** that dont work yet:cheers2: im sure we can get some of the other jeeps we wheel with to come too, they're on here but aren't very active

jeepin1995 01-25-2008 04:23 AM

any time exept april 4-13..... i'll be enjoying the beautiful weather of south flroida then.....

Blue70 01-25-2008 05:14 AM

Wow..
I didn't realize there were that many people on here from the Wilmington area!
I'll have to try to make it to this to meet some of you guys..
I'll keep an eye out for the date..

Big-n-Broke-YJ 01-25-2008 08:32 AM

ok so it looks like we should have this on a wednesday morning :) haha

yea i would rather try to get this setup for sometime in early or mid march... definatly don't want to go into april b/c uwharrie will be reopened. ps- pete: you can't be in florida that week, that's the opening weekend of uwharrie....

How about March 21?

It's a friday... a random friday at that, but that should give us all plenty of time, almost 2 months, to tell our boss's to kiss off, our families to make plans to go to the movies, and the hooter's staff time to stockpile enough bud light to satisfy my taste buds :)

or maybe saturday the 22nd? we could get together sometime in the morning at "Nature of the Game" in Hampstead, NC and play some paintball in the woods behind their speedball course? and finish off with hooters around 6 or so?

what do you guys think?

-Erik <---- thinks a day of guns beers jeeps and breasts would be pretty perfect

JeepOX 01-25-2008 11:41 AM

I am in... Keep me abreast!! :longtongue:

Edward777 01-25-2008 11:41 AM

sounds good....ill be there.

bigred_topher 01-25-2008 02:40 PM

ummmmmm i'm thirsty already... and the good scenery would just make it that much betterer!!!! i'm there!!!! just let me know when exactly!!!!:cheers2:

drew76924 01-25-2008 03:57 PM

get back from Iraq Febuary 15 so anytime after that weekends work well since i have to be back at bragg 1h 30m away at 5am on week days

Big-n-Broke-YJ 01-25-2008 06:23 PM

so no sooner than the last weekend in feb, no later than the last weekend in march.....

maybe paintball followed by a hooteriffic breast and brew filled trip to get some grub, then maybe carolina beach camping/drunking/fishing/skinny dipping!

jeepin1995 01-25-2008 07:05 PM

URE opening day doesn't matter even if i was here..... if all goes as planned i may be swapping motors...... all 350 cubic inches of it.....:D

Big-n-Broke-YJ 01-25-2008 07:14 PM

very nice! their was a 700r4 on craigslist last week for cheap.... if you haven't found a tranny yet you might wanna go take a quick look!

jeepin1995 01-25-2008 07:31 PM

in the wilmington section?

Big-n-Broke-YJ 01-25-2008 08:38 PM

it was either wilmington, jville, or fayetnam... those are the only three i browse regularly.... i think the guy wanted $250 or $300. i was going to buy it but i bought a new paintball gun instead

The time now is 10:40 PM.