Off Roading Group geared towards Daily Drivers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Off Roading Group geared towards Daily Drivers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 07-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
TheGreenMonster
2013 JK Wrangler 

Off Roading Group geared towards Daily Drivers

Somewhat new to this larger forum, but have been wheelin for a few years now. I am coming over from the Toyota (FJ Cruiser) side. Anyways I was in a very active little off-roading group. We have since evolved into a more varied group and have branched away from the FJ forums. Our group is a very family friendly group where most of the people are taking their daily driven vehicles. We come from different experience level and are all about enjoying the trails. Some of us do more challenging stuff, while others do not. However it is always a fun low pressure atmosphere. We hit Uwharrie, The Gulches, Richland Road, Hurricane Creek, and a few of us just got back from Windrock. I guess we average about 2 trail rides a month.

If you think this might interest you come join us. We started a Facebook page to better plan and discuss the trail events. Right now we have a few trails rides scheduled.

Richland Road - This Saturday
Uwharrie - July 27th
The Gulches - August 10th
Windrock - early-mid October

Daily Driver Off-Roaders

Unread 07-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
TheGreenMonster
2013 JK Wrangler 

Unread 07-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Mello03
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have wheeled with this group and they are a good group of guys. I would suggest anyone that has the itch, go ahead and hook up with them and you'll have a good time. There aren't many Jeeps in the mix but these guys are welcoming and know how to drive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.