New To Jeepin OlllllO need some advice! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > New To Jeepin OlllllO need some advice!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
mwagnon

New To Jeepin OlllllO need some advice!

Hey there! I'm new to the Cary, NC area. Moved down here an in with my brother from akron ohio. and i wrecked my car down here not to long ago and im looking to buy a new vehicle, which will be a jeep! i went off roadin with my buddies in ohio an fell in love. WELL i was wondering if anyone knew any good places within 150miles or so of Cary that would be a good place to check out to purchase a jeep? im looking to spend around 10-13k with my limited budget right now i cant spend much more than that .. form a dealer or private seller is fine, just i'm dieing to get one! and kinda need to find one within the next 10-15 days .. please any help would be great, thanks!

PS: you can email me at mwagnon521@gmail.com, but please send links and info if you have any! thanks again.

mwagnon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

What are you looking to buy? A wrangler or Cherokee or Grand Cherokee? My brother recently started a small used car dealer and I think he just recently got 99 wrangler tj 6cyl 5 speed with like 58k miles on it. Its lifted on 35s and is regeared so it drives on the highway fine. I'm not sure what he needs to get out of it but I'm sure it's in your budget you listed or possibly even less. Let me if you are interested and I can give you his contact info
Unread 10-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
mwagnon

im looking for a wrangler, and yeah if you want to give me a link to it or something that would be great! or his dealership website ..
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I think he said he sent an email to the one you listed in your first post. But their number is 910-239-7909 they don't have it listed yet but you can call him up and find out all the details about it. I do know it is a 1999 with a 4.0 6cyl 5 speed with only 58k original miles and it runs and drives great. His name is Mike and his dealership is Performance Motorsports LLC in Wilmington nc
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #5
mwagnon

yeah i got an email from him, an i emailed him back just a few hours ago but okay thanks! ill give him a call.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.