New jeep club enc jeep brotherhood!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > New jeep club enc jeep brotherhood!!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 05-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
89yj2010
1989 YJ Wrangler 

New jeep club enc jeep brotherhood!!

Hey, If anyone is interested in checkin out our club you can check us out on jeepspace or PM me. We are located in Eastern North Carolina.

ENC JEEP BROTHERHOOD.

89yj2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
RussellRussXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

All Eastern NC jeeps are welcome to join. Monthly rotating Meet and Greets, Wheeling trips and more to come so join and enjoy.

ENC Jeep Brotherhood
Unread 05-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
89yj2010
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Russell I need a sig. like that. lol
89yj2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
cherokeej
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i tried to pm you but your inbox is full, im in new bern nc, when is the next upcoming event
cherokeej is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm not trying to hijack and start unwanted drama or anything, but I was looking for a club that did monthly stuff. Well anyways, one day while I was at Harbor Freight I ran into two guys from NCKrawlers and they invited me to a meeting. Now prior to this I had always thought that they were OHV snobs, and if you didn't have a custom built, tubed-out, trailered rig you would be laughed out of the club/prevented from participating... Well thats not the case, they are really awesome guys, with an established club, who have monthly events and AWESOME resources (before I joined one member gave me a free spare tire, they have ready welders they carry on the trail, RTI ramps, event tents, and between members every single tool anyone could ever want).

Now there are some guys with crazy buggies, but even they are really cool and nice down to earth guys. I mentioned at one point that there was an ENC Jeep club and they wanted me to come out and extend the invitation to you guys. Since I have been a member they have done a wheeling trip to URE, a meet and great/cook out, and a pig pickin' at the NCKrawler playground (a place with obstacles/trails in Winterville) that can accommodate anything from buggies to completely bone stock.

Not that there can't be another 4wheel club (or jeep exclusive club) but I just wanted to officially invite all of you in Eastern NC to the next meeting July 7th 2010 at Parkers BBQ on Memorial Blvd in Greenville, and the next club wheeling trip at URE the weekend of July 24th. If you guys have any questions fell free to ask away. Here are some pictures of previous events:

Last URE Trip:

my jeep next to a members '74 Bronco

1948 stock willys. Went everywhere at URE except down Daniel

using the ready welder to fix a broken shock mount on a 1985 CJ-7

the CJ-7 after it was fixed on the trail and a Sammy

At the NCKrawler's Playground/pig picking

one more
sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.