Need some help around Raleigh, NC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Need some help around Raleigh, NC

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Zack87
2005 KJ Liberty 

Need some help around Raleigh, NC

Hey guys anyone around Raleigh, NC that has the knowledge to get out valve body in a 42RE transmission. I replaced the governor pressure sensor and solenoid today, I got 1st and 2nd gear back but now it is slipping. I had unbolted the VB but was unable to get the linkage undone to get it out. I had plans to put a Transgo Shift Kit in. I'm thinking I moved something on the other side of the TB when I only could pull it down a little.

Can anyone provide some help on day of your choice (that I'm not working) to get it out and put the kit in? I have jack, jack stands, etc...

TIA

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.