The NC Guys Chat Thread - Page 50 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > The NC Guys Chat Thread

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 06-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #736
Richisinyoface
Web Wheeler

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid
Im on my way home from concord mills. My friend who was driving was uncomfortable driving in the heavy rain, so we pulled over at a gas station in mt pleasent, AND OMG THEY HAVE YOOHOO ICEES!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!
Let me guess, the circle K?

NRA Life member

Sienna Jeep club member #65
Richisinyoface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #737
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richisinyoface View Post

Let me guess, the circle K?
Shell station, ricks food mart & cafe.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #738
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

The park nearby is under like 6 ft of water (it sits in a hole and has a small creek in the middle of it) and my friends called saying they were swimming in it and to come by. I was too busy getting the trans in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #739
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Im on my way home from concord mills. My friend who was driving was uncomfortable driving in the heavy rain, so we pulled over at a gas station in mt pleasent, AND OMG THEY HAVE YOOHOO ICEES!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!
WHAT?!?!

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #740
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post

what?!?!

Sent from my iforum using jeepphone
I know right!?!?!?
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #741
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I know right!?!?!?
Holy **** I need those in my life

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #742
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just finished a 32 oz cup. That was a **** load of ICEE, and it was AMAZING!! Only $1.99 as well!
Unread 06-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #743
BGClemson

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
Looks like I'm finally going to have to do some maintenance/upgrades I've wanted to for a little while just never felt I 'needed' to and could get by with out it. First is probably Black Magic brakes along with new hubs/unit bearings and front u-joints, and some time in the near future collect parts for the rear disc swap.
If you do the Black Magic pads, go ahead and do the centric rotors as well. This is still the best mod I have done by far.

On another note, I went out to start the jeep today and it was dead, wouldnt even turn over. I swapped out the Wal Mart special battery for a Diehard Platinum and put some new ring terminals as well. I also replaced all 4 O2 sensors, which was much easier than I anticipated. Jeep is back in business and as ready as it will be for tomorrow. With all this rain I am having some second thoughts though.
BGClemson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 04:51 AM   #744
LifeProof
SEMPER FIDELIS

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiredJK

If you do the Black Magic pads, go ahead and do the centric rotors as well. This is still the best mod I have done by far.

On another note, I went out to start the jeep today and it was dead, wouldnt even turn over. I swapped out the Wal Mart special battery for a Diehard Platinum and put some new ring terminals as well. I also replaced all 4 O2 sensors, which was much easier than I anticipated. Jeep is back in business and as ready as it will be for tomorrow. With all this rain I am having some second thoughts though.
What O2 sensors did you use? My CEL came on in January saying the lower two were were being naughty, I replaced them with Bosch sensors and I'm still getting the code, even after I erased it, it just what's to keep coming back.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

SEMPER FI
LifeProof is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 04:53 AM   #745
LifeProof
SEMPER FIDELIS

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richisinyoface

Move to the beach, soaks right in!
Did you get any rain? All I got was some sun showers yesterday afternoon and the ground is dry outside so I don't think we got rain last night

SEMPER FI
LifeProof is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 05:40 AM   #746
BGClemson

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeProof View Post
What O2 sensors did you use? My CEL came on in January saying the lower two were were being naughty, I replaced them with Bosch sensors and I'm still getting the code, even after I erased it, it just what's to keep coming back.

I used NTK sensors from Rockauto.com. NTK makes the OEM sensors for our jeeps, and after searching it sounded like the best option for me. What code are you getting?
BGClemson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 07:09 AM   #747
Richisinyoface
Web Wheeler

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeProof

Did you get any rain? All I got was some sun showers yesterday afternoon and the ground is dry outside so I don't think we got rain last night

Missed me, seems you get it more often than I get it down here

NRA Life member

Sienna Jeep club member #65
Richisinyoface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #748
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiredJK View Post
Yeah, I'm definitely doing both pads and rotors, they are a little steep but if they are as good as their hype then hopefully they'll be worth it. Do they have any JF discounts or any coupon codes? Just wondering before I place an order, I think I'm going to order them later today.
Unread 06-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #749
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have the black magics and centric rotors. They are a bit better than stock. Just curious, what is the price difference between black magics and a parts store special? Luckily my black magics were free!
Unread 06-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #750
cherokeenc
2002 TJ Wrangler 

That was one hell of a storm this morning.
ಠ_ರೃ
[I][B]"No self respecting man in North Carolina goes anywhere without beer."[/B][/I]
2002 Jeep Wrangler, 3.5inch RC, 33x12.50 Duratracs, Warn X8000i, other fun stuff
1993 Chevrolet K5 Blazer, 263k miles, lots of noises, manifold leak, clearly a Jeep in disguise
[QUOTE=SunDevilJeeper;14980171]Does it count if I wave my weiner instead, or is that no bueno? Cause I like to air it out sometimes and ya know... yeah...[/QUOTE]

[/CENTER]
cherokeenc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
badasses , nc guys , tyvanwie is a derp , tyvanwie is a sellout , who is ron?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.