The NC Guys Chat Thread - Page 46 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > The NC Guys Chat Thread

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Unread 06-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #676
jeepinjeepin
2004 WJ 

I listen to just about all of it. I'm back on a country kick. Metallica is metal?

jeepinjeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #677
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinjeepin View Post
Metallica is metal?
In 1985 it was!

Recently been getting into more melodic metal like this:

I like it a lot better than some of the stuff with no thought put into the harmony or lyrics.
Unread 06-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #678
rubiconkid4x4
2007 WK 

I miss home
Unread 06-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #679
jeepinjeepin
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiconkid4x4
I miss home
You in Cali now?
jeepinjeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #680
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Any ideas on what a pair of Wagoneer hub/rotor assemblies with rust on one side are worth? How about a pair of used Waggy spindles? I'm creating a big sale thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #681
greene69
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Any ideas on what a pair of Wagoneer hub/rotor assemblies with rust on one side are worth? How about a pair of used Waggy spindles? I'm creating a big sale thread.
I wouldn't think more than a few bucks unless someone really needs them
greene69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #682
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greene69 View Post
I wouldn't think more than a few bucks unless someone really needs them
New ones are like $150

Quote:
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #683
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Selling the waggy 44?
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #684
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hi NC people! I'm originally from the Asheville area (Mars Hill), and spent the last 8 years in Greenville NC going to ECU for undergrad, then worked full time as a state employee at ECU, before enrolling in grad school there. After graduating from grad school the wife (she is from Raleigh originally) and I moved to Northern Virginia. Needless to say we both miss NC, and want to move back at some point. We still have lots of family down there and visit all the time.

On another note...any one got any leads on some cheap 33's? I've been checking Raleigh and Eastern NC CL and haven't sen anything that's caught my eye so I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Cheers!
sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #685
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJeep97 View Post
Selling the waggy 44?
No. I'm selling the parts I'm not using.

Quote:
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #686
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchagrins
Hi NC people! I'm originally from the Asheville area (Mars Hill), and spent the last 8 years in Greenville NC going to ECU for undergrad, then worked full time as a state employee at ECU, before enrolling in grad school there. After graduating from grad school the wife (she is from Raleigh originally) and I moved to Northern Virginia. Needless to say we both miss NC, and want to move back at some point. We still have lots of family down there and visit all the time.

On another note...any one got any leads on some cheap 33's? I've been checking Raleigh and Eastern NC CL and haven't sen anything that's caught my eye so I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Cheers!
I see quite a few 33s on Charlotte CL. I've been half assedly looking for a spare on there

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #687
greene69
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchagrins View Post

Cheers!
Welcome!
greene69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #688
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I agree with greene. They wont be worth much unless someone really needs them. You have the stuff everyone else has and no one else needs.
Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #689
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchagrins View Post

Cheers!
Check out the classifieds section on NC4x4.com. Its a local forum for offroaders. You'll probably have much better luck finding a good set of tires there than on craigslist.
Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #690
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid View Post

Check out the classifieds section on NC4x4.com. Its a local forum for offroaders. You'll probably have much better luck finding a good set of tires there than on craigslist.
Good point! I've even sold stuff on nc4x4 before... Don't why I didn't think of it!
sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
badasses , nc guys , tyvanwie is a derp , tyvanwie is a sellout , who is ron?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.