NC dealer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > NC dealer

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-18-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
madduc

NC dealer

Anybody familiar with McBrayer Chrysler? I'm having a VERY frustrating problem getting them to co-operate concerning a title.

Unread 12-03-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
madduc

So here I am with a new to me 2005 Rubi that I bought on Oct 25. The person I bought it from had a lien on it. Trusted them, and took home my Jeep. So fast forward to today and still can't drive it. Why?? Seems the dealer NEVER produced a title. I do have the lien release papers, it's all paid off. But I can't get a title. DMV in North Carolina isn't helping much since previous owner no longer lives in NC(served in the military), but here in Michigan. Like to give McBrayer something. Sorry...needed to rant.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.