moving to nc - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-31-2012, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
noodles5124

Zj moving to nc

hey guys just looking for some input on trails and clubs in NC im moving from CT in a few weeks. ill be living in fuquay varina if anyone has any info it would be much appretiated

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Morbid3170
1978 CJ5 

I'm looking for some stuff too! Ill be moving to Charlotte from southern West Virginia later this month. Lets go hit up Uwharrie!
post #3 of 4 Old 08-02-2012, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
noodles5124

Zj

im down to wheel anywhere lol never been to this part of nc moving in with family...i know my cousin goes mudding with quads all the time so he will probably know all of the good spots or i can just (widen) his quad trails lol. when will you be down there?
post #4 of 4 Old 08-04-2012, 08:27 PM
crawlernut1
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wheeling

Im new to this forum, But not new to wheeling. I am a member of Rock Corp 4x4 Club. An would like to envite you guys an gals to our property called the flats. We will be having an open to the public ride August 24-26 Our property consist of every thing from mild to wild. There are some things that can be done with stock vehicles an some things a twin turbo 800hp buggies have never done. It is located in Marrion N.C. right off inerstate I-40 exit 85 Highway 221 Come out an wheel with us. There will be food, camping, an a nice RC course if your into that also. Thanks Dustin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.