moving to nc - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > moving to nc

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.com

Unread 07-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
noodles5124

Zj moving to nc

hey guys just looking for some input on trails and clubs in NC im moving from CT in a few weeks. ill be living in fuquay varina if anyone has any info it would be much appretiated

noodles5124 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
Morbid3170
1978 CJ5 

I'm looking for some stuff too! Ill be moving to Charlotte from southern West Virginia later this month. Lets go hit up Uwharrie!
Morbid3170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
noodles5124

Zj

im down to wheel anywhere lol never been to this part of nc moving in with family...i know my cousin goes mudding with quads all the time so he will probably know all of the good spots or i can just (widen) his quad trails lol. when will you be down there?
noodles5124 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
crawlernut1
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Wheeling

Im new to this forum, But not new to wheeling. I am a member of Rock Corp 4x4 Club. An would like to envite you guys an gals to our property called the flats. We will be having an open to the public ride August 24-26 Our property consist of every thing from mild to wild. There are some things that can be done with stock vehicles an some things a twin turbo 800hp buggies have never done. It is located in Marrion N.C. right off inerstate I-40 exit 85 Highway 221 Come out an wheel with us. There will be food, camping, an a nice RC course if your into that also. Thanks Dustin
crawlernut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.