moving to cary,nc - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > moving to cary,nc

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 01-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #16
JeepJKPA2NC

Davis Drive, waldo rood. and a big steelers, pens and pirates fan! originally from Pittsburgh. i see with your name you must be from around pittsburgh?

JeepJKPA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #17
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJKPA2NC View Post
Davis Drive, waldo rood. and a big steelers, pens and pirates fan! originally from Pittsburgh. i see with your name you must be from around pittsburgh?
I am not. Born and raised down here. Just always been a huge Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan. Do you ever go to Sammys at state for the games
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #18
JeepJKPA2NC

No never been to Sammy's I usually have a group of people over for games. I hear it is a great place to go!
JeepJKPA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #19
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJKPA2NC View Post
No never been to Sammy's I usually have a group of people over for games. I hear it is a great place to go!
Sammys is a great place for Steelers fans. Its the home of the Steel Triangle Fan Club. Always a packed house. A lot of Penguins fans also go there for games.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.