Moab Utah June 1st - June 14th 2013 - Page 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Moab Utah June 1st - June 14th 2013

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 05-31-2013, 11:47 AM   #436
gspup
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkLaHoMaTJ View Post
I've walked it before. My Jeep might not be up for it. I'm only on 4'' Currie lift and 35's.
Ya, I'm riding along. It's doable on 35's...I just wouldn't do it without F/R lockers and cromos myself. I'll let you know next time I hit up Liberty, it's the easiest trail in the system but is still really tough.

Unread 05-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #437
jermeyg
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Hey guys we are in Frisco right now heading towards Glenwood Springs. If anyone wants to join us feel free. We are planning on visiting the town, glenwood cavern adventures park and the hot springs. Let me know how the wheeling goes over the weekend and if you guys need a part I might have it. We tried to bring spares with us.

Also let us know about RedRock Astro right now I think getsm is interested.
jermeyg is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #438
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just left work... no work for 9 days!!!!! Got a wedding tomorrow then leaving for Moab 4am Sunday!
gst95dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:03 PM   #439
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Same here, just went by the bank for some traveling cash, gonna kick back for a bit then the Jeep goes on the trailer and will hit the road in the morning.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:26 PM   #440
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We have made it to Durango Colorado and we'll head over to my Moab tomorrow. along the way we have wheeled Medona pass and Creede Colorado. I have a few odd suspension noises, but I think it is the Johnny Joints. See some of y'all tomorrow.
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #441
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
We have made it to Durango Colorado and we'll head over to my Moab tomorrow. along the way we have wheeled Medona pass and Creede Colorado. I have a few odd suspension noises, but I think it is the Johnny Joints. See some of y'all tomorrow.
Glad to hear you made it. Im ready to go in the morning!

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:19 PM   #442
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wait for me! I'll be right there.....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #443
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Better get to the airport

August YJOTM

Unread 05-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #444
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
Better get to the airport
I don't like flying, and with all the storms between here and there I guess I'm SOL...be safe, take cover if a storm comes towards any of you. On the way out we hid out in Ogalala Nebraska due to large hail, t-storms and tornado warnings.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 05-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #445
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

That sucks. Supposed to be sunny skies all weekend. Mid 90s im sure

August YJOTM

Unread 05-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #446
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
That sucks. Supposed to be sunny skies all weekend. Mid 90s im sure
Sounds sweet....just like the weather we had, perfect.

Unread 05-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #447
yellow_snocone
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Made it into moab but I have very bad news. The moment we made it past the hole in the wall shop on 191 my jeep got the worst hit of dw in my life. I pulled over and did a dry steering test but nothing was wrong from what I could see. I'm going to do a more detailed check tomorrow. I don't know how it happened the jeep was smooth the whole trip. Just my luck a guess

Chester TJ build

2014 JF RUBICON TRIP
yellow_snocone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #448
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Oh man that sucks. Hope you get it figured out. Are you wheeling with me and Beasley tomorrow and Sunday?

August YJOTM

Unread 05-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #449
gst95dsm
Chop, Wheel and Rebuild..

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_snocone View Post
Made it into moab but I have very bad news. The moment we made it past the hole in the wall shop on 191 my jeep got the worst hit of dw in my life. I pulled over and did a dry steering test but nothing was wrong from what I could see. I'm going to do a more detailed check tomorrow. I don't know how it happened the jeep was smooth the whole trip. Just my luck a guess
You're going to be just fine, some of the best TJ mechanics in the nation are converging on you as we speak! Sorry that's going on though.... not what you wanted to be dealing with obviously.
gst95dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 10:55 PM   #450
yellow_snocone
Web Wheeler
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ya especially when I spent so much tone fixing the issue to make this trip. Hopefully its nothing major out costly lol

Chester TJ build

2014 JF RUBICON TRIP
yellow_snocone is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.