Mechanic needed in Sanford area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Mechanic needed in Sanford area

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
mtbrchad
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Mechanic needed in Sanford area

Hey guys, after doing multiple things to my 2000 Jeep Wrangler 6 cylinder to get the oil pressure to keep from dropping to 0, it is looking like I may have worn bottom end bearings. That may be a little over my head so I am looking for someone who has knowledge in this field and would be interested in doing the job for a fee of course. Or, if anyone could recommend someone that would be great also. You can reply here on this thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks

mtbrchad is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.