Lake Norman NC Area Eat and Greet 5/7 7pm - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Lake Norman NC Area Eat and Greet 5/7 7pm

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Lake Norman NC Area Eat and Greet 5/7 7pm

El Cerro
Mooresville, NC
7pm until.
All are welcome. Please join us!!

There are still some details to work out, but I spoke to the owner of El Cerro and they have agreed to let us set up a projector and use the bar. If our photographer can have all the pics provcessed in time and we can figure out what we need to bring for this, we'll have a slidehsow of pics from our Harlan trip to show on Tuesday.

Kurt (our photographer/videographer and my navigator and mobile waiter) was working on the pics on our way back from Daytona and they are pretty amazing! I can't wait for you guys to see them!!

GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ah I won't be home until a couple days after this

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
Ah I won't be home until a couple days after this

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone
We do this every other week. Just check our website/forum for details.
GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.