Lake Norman Crawlers Eat and Greet 2.26.13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Lake Norman Crawlers Eat and Greet 2.26.13

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 02-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Lake Norman Crawlers Eat and Greet 2.26.13

Lake Norman Crawlers Eat and Greet

Lake Norman is an area north of Charlotte, NC that includes Huntersville, Davidson, Cornelius, Mooresville, Troutman, Denver, etc. but we have folks come from Charlotte and beyond.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

7pm until Justified comes on.

All are invited: All races, creeds, colors, makes, models, religions, sexual orientations, marital status, genders and ages. Bring yor friends!! Bring your family!!

Uncle MILFs Lake Norman Tavern will be the location. I have never been here, but it comes highly recommended.

Details here: http://www.lakenormantavern.com/Welcome.html

Let us know if you'll be attending and post up if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

GotLime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ill head up that way! Looking for a group to jeep with since I moved here. Nice website by the way!
XJapple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJapple View Post
Ill head up that way! Looking for a group to jeep with since I moved here. Nice website by the way!
Cool deal man.

I take it you have an XJ? We had 2 at one point. One guy flaked and the other replaced his with a TJ.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. I'll pass it on to the chap that built it.

Where are you from? What kind of wheeling do you prefer?
Unread 02-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah Ive had one XJ that died to me being a moron on a hill (flip) and had a Sahara that was a **** brick and died, ive had this XJ since i got out of the navy and just jumped into the build i have posted, got the lift 4.5 long arm, and 33s on last week, doing the bumpers winches and lights this weekend.....then cutting fenders and getting flares on the next....get my lockers in once all that it done....LOTS of parts in my garage haha. Do you do most of your work or do you go somewhere here. killer jeep by the way!

I'm from Boone, was in the NAVY for 4 years and now finishing up the engineering program at UNCC.

Im down for anything but like good mud and trailrides, but I try and stay away from really rocky stuff and none of that ocean coast nonsense....ive been waging a war with some rust and am winning haha and want to keep it that way!!! Would like to get into some longer rides but like i said lol, if there is someone to pull me out ill try and get through it. What do you guys mostly do?? I'm still shooting for tonight, its pending on the lady right now!! If i dont make it ill come to the next, and if you guys get out at all let me know ill tag along on what i can(statonapple@gmail.com), should be good to go once i get some trimming done in a week or so rubbing when i flex on a turn ATM.
Unread 02-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah Ive had one XJ that died to me being a moron on a hill (flip) and had a Sahara that was a **** brick and died, ive had this XJ since i got out of the navy and just jumped into the build i have posted, got the lift 4.5 long arm, and 33s on last week, doing the bumpers winches and lights this weekend.....then cutting fenders and getting flares on the next....get my lockers in once all that it done....LOTS of parts in my garage haha. Do you do most of your work or do you go somewhere here. killer jeep by the way!

I'm from Boone, was in the NAVY for 4 years and now finishing up the engineering program at UNCC.

Im down for anything but like good mud and trailrides, but I try and stay away from really rocky stuff and none of that ocean coast nonsense....ive been waging a war with some rust and am winning haha and want to keep it that way!!! Would like to get into some longer rides but like i said lol, if there is someone to pull me out ill try and get through it. What do you guys mostly do?? I'm still shooting for tonight, its pending on the lady right now!! If i dont make it ill come to the next, and if you guys get out at all let me know ill tag along on what i can(statonapple@gmail.com), should be good to go once i get some trimming done in a week or so rubbing when i flex on a turn ATM.
No time to respond now but it's next Tuesday, not tonight. I don't want you showing up tonight looking for us!!
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

OH ****, thanks hahahaha was about to jump in and go!!
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

None of us are into mud. Too messy and destructive.

We go to Uwharrie pretty regulalrly when it's open, The Flats a few times a year, some trail rides up near Boone/Blowing Rock, etc. And we usually do a longer trip or 2 each year. Harlan, Ky and Jeep beach in Fl are both planned for April of this year.
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #8
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLime View Post

We go to Uwharrie pretty regulalrly when it's open, The Flats a few times a year, some trail rides up near Boone/Blowing Rock, etc. And we usually do a longer trip or 2 each year. Harlan, Ky and Jeep beach in Fl are both planned for April of this year.
Sounds good, I hope to get up with you guys on some of your rides. Do you work with any shops around here or do most of your own work??
Unread 02-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #9
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Just looked at your build thread, WOW that's a bad jeep man.
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #10
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Just looked at your build thread, WOW that's a bad jeep man.
Thanks. I appreciate that.

A couple of the guys in our group either have true shops or well stocked garages so depending on what it is, we do it somewhere in the area. There's someone working on their Jeep most weekends. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but I'm trying to learn.

Are you looking for parts? Installs? Fab work?
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #11
GotLime
2008 JK Wrangler 

Tonights the night.
Unread 02-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
XJapple
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Thanks. I appreciate that.

A couple of the guys in our group either have true shops or well stocked garages so depending on what it is, we do it somewhere in the area. There's someone working on their Jeep most weekends. I'm not very mechanically inclined, but I'm trying to learn.

Are you looking for parts? Installs? Fab work?
Just people to work with, and ask questions...Im pretty good at working through stuff but its nice to have access to uncommon tools and people who have done it before in case i get in a hot spot lol like i did this weekend with that stupid steering box.

Yep I plan on coming out and meeting up with you guys!

Build thread here..http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/2000-xj-build-1483964/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.