So there was a lot of talk about doing a overnight at bumpass cove, so since no one else had put up anything I figured we could at least make a thread to kick around ideas before the official planning thread.
My $.02... If its going to be an overnight trip it would be best to do it when its nice and warm in the evening. warmer = less gear to haul! and if your significant other is like mine...80 degrees is cold!
If we plan this a little farther out, then it's easier to make plans...i.e. time off work, someone to feed the cat, etc...
June 16th and 17th?
That's like 10 weeks out, should be warm in the evenings, not blazing hot during the day and nowhere near any holidays where it would be busier?
Treat each of the day's problems as your dog would...
If you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it and walk away!
If in doubt...HIT THE GAS!! It may not always be the right decision, but it will end the suspense!
The build so far....http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...dator-1342553/