Junk Yards - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Junk Yards

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 05-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
Flip6-3Hole
1981 CJ7 

Junk Yards

I have been trying to find a good junk yard around Fayetteville or Uwharrie for CJ/YJ parts. Anyone else having any luck?

Flip6-3Hole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

Finding wranglers in salvage yards has been a fruitless search for me.

however I have pulled some parts from spring lake auto salvage from Cherokees and such.

I also heard theses a U-pull place out on hwy 87, near Aloha zoo.
Unread 05-20-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
greene69
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

There is one in Albemarle headed toward lake Tillery on 73, but prices are kinda high.
greene69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

There is LKG in Clayton, kind of a drive for you though. They dont tell you what they have in their junkyard either though. You pay $2 to get in to and pull the parts off yourself and they have a set list for the parts. Their prices aint too bad. They Jeeps in there are a rare find though. I found several there after the "Cash for Clunkers" deal a few years ago but they didn't last long.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.