[Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > [Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC)

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 07-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
rare2dr
1999 XJ Cherokee 

[Jul 19, 2013] The 1st Leonard Farm Ride July 19th-21st (Vale, NC)

New club ride, Carolina Krazy Krawlers. There will be food provided Saturday, BBQ, Hamburger, and Hot dogs. Campers and tents welcome. We have mud-pits and trails for all sizes of rigs and razors. There will be a $10.00 per person and per rig fee. If need any information contact Tony 980-295-9033:driver:

48 acres of woods....trails everywhere and plenty of room to make more if u see a line you would like to try...a lot of the terrain is nature made....washouts sum rocks ravines...working on putting more man made things in the mix

This is a new place they are opening and need all the support they can get to make this the best place possible!!

3044 Seagletown Rd‎
Vale, NC 28168

rare2dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Racer

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking about bringing the race rig out to this. The pictures I saw look pretty good, hope you have a big turn out!
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So it would be $20 then? If its just me and my rig..z

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
rare2dr
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Its defently worth it!!!! I'm going sat and sun!!!!
rare2dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.