Jacksonville, NC Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Jacksonville, NC Jeepers

Steinjager TJ tube doorsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
becker21603
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Jacksonville, NC Jeepers

If you are looking at this post, chances are you live in or around the Jacksonville area. Our jeep club is currently looking to add more members to our club. We operate as a member driven club, meaning that the activities and events are dictated by the members not just three or four guys saying what members are only able to do. We have a full forum for the club allowing members to discuss many topics and get with local wheelers. Come check us out, our members are located all over Eastern NC not just Jville.

http://www.jvillejeepers.com

5.5" RE LA, 35x12.50 MT MTZ, Eagle Alloy rims, Hella Lights, RE adjustable track bars, Rhino lined, SYE kit custom driveshaft, Warn front and rear bumpers w/ tire carrier, Warn tabor 9k winch, ARB rock sliders, Tru-trac, 4.11's, ARB Snorkel.
http://www.jvillejeepers.com/
becker21603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
mike0110
2001 TJ Wrangler 

i just moved to south east jacksonville. do you ride anywhere around there?
mike0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
Petey0844
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i saw the webpage for them a few months ago and actually registered on the boards. Just very recently got up with one of the "bod's" so i'm lookin forward to linkin up with ya'll once i get out of the kitty box.
Unread 09-14-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
becker21603
1998 TJ Wrangler 

yes we ride in a couple places, and petey I am the BOD that handles memberships
5.5" RE LA, 35x12.50 MT MTZ, Eagle Alloy rims, Hella Lights, RE adjustable track bars, Rhino lined, SYE kit custom driveshaft, Warn front and rear bumpers w/ tire carrier, Warn tabor 9k winch, ARB rock sliders, Tru-trac, 4.11's, ARB Snorkel.
http://www.jvillejeepers.com/
becker21603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
rubiconjack
2008 JK Wrangler 

you guys do events and trail rides or what? I will check out the site later. I am moving to kingsland, GA and am looking to join up with a jeep club or 4x4 club somewhere around there, had to hand over my club up here. But its in well hands.
rubiconjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
frankiep88
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am new to this site and this forum. Do yall have weekly/monthly meetings? My girlfriend and I are very interested in joining a club. Any club information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
frankiep88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
'92 vegas YJ
R.I.P. Ratmonkey

1992 YJ Wrangler 

id be interested in a club but im not into the whole mud thing. thats what it seems everyone around here is into

April 2012 YJ of the month

May 2013 YJ of the month
'92 vegas YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.