Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jacksonville/ camp lejeune

22K views 287 replies 39 participants last post by  BillyP 
#1 ·
Anybody around the area?

#87 ·
Whats up boys?

I'm down in Sneads Ferry, got a YJ with a chevy 350/700R4/231 with a spring over 6" springs and 38s. Its more of a driveway trophy than an offroad rig. I just got it a few weeks ago and need to put some work into it.

#89 ·
Don't hate! I am not resonsible for the lift and tire choice. I am looking for a set of 35s to replace those 38s. I really need to do a SYE and ditch the D35. I thjnk its gonna get an 8 3/4, but money will be the deciding factor. I am also NOT responsible for the gay assed chrome bumpers!

#91 ·
Photobucket is being retarded and won't let me post a pic. I have pics via cell, shoot me a number via PM and I can send them to ya.

38x15.50 TSLs

#93 ·
Trade them towards some 35s. I don't really need tires that big, 35 will be plenty. The entire setup now is REALLY stiff; I would like to soften it up a little and improve the ride. Taking it off road now will end with back injuries!

You want them?

#94 ·
well im running some crappy 35s right now and have am in the market for new tires. i was gonna pick up another set of 35s, but 38 would give me a good excuse to bump up to a front D60 :laugh: hmmmmm.... decisions hahah

ill also take a look at your suspension with you. figure out why it rides like a dumptruck :2thumbsup:

#97 ·
I think we might make a appearance at the meet on Piney green saturday. Going out west is kind of out of the question at the moment, at least until I can fix up the heep.

#108 ·
anyone need some roller 35s? im going to be getting my new MTRs mounted tomorrow and if no one wants them im just gonna have the shop toss em.

theyre pretty well used with unever tread and plugs and patches in all the tires. one of the tires has a rip on the bead as well so im not sure if a shop will even mount it for anyone. ive been running them like this though for about a yr

let me know.

heres some pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.