Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jacksonville/ camp lejeune

22K views 287 replies 39 participants last post by  BillyP 
#1 ·
Anybody around the area?

#4 ·
I'm over on New River. Looking for people to go with. This isn't ohio...

Attachments

#6 ·
No, I don't know of any. I am trying to find some place to go Sunday. My friend is going to tag along as a passenger if I find someplace to go. I have only been down here since February. Originally from Columbus.

#11 ·
pretty, pretty, pretty

as pretty as those rigs are, I don't think they can handle carolinabackwoods.com here is a lejeune rig, he missed the track ! but your welcome to come to bam's mud race,aug 6,2011

Carolinabackwoods.com, hosting, call 910-287-5695 for more information,,, 4x4 and atver's, side by side
50 % purse the other 50% goes to Saint Jude's Children Hospital. we will also accept donations

Attachments

#16 ·
im down in the morehead city area stationed at the coast guard base...we should put together a meet and greet sometime soon.....and also i would like to know where me and a buddie of mine can go trail test our rigs....i heard of the powerlines and tank trails, but i am unsure of where they are located.

#17 ·
im deployed right now but from new river theres really no place to wheel power lines if they catch u u get ur rig towed tank trails gave out tickets right before i left uwharrie is a great place it worth the ride i heard some thing about a meet up at flaming amies in wilmington i think ?? theres a group on wrangler forum that meet up but they meet closer to raleigh i hope that helps if anyone does a meet up they i'll show when i get back someone keep me posted !

#24 ·
I'll be down the in December. Would live to get together and go to UWHARRIE. I e heard great things

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.