I live in Charlotte, looking for some wheel spacers and new jeep friends - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > I live in Charlotte, looking for some wheel spacers and new jeep friends

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
MrJAllen84
2007 WK 

I live in Charlotte, looking for some wheel spacers and new jeep friends

Hey guys, just moved to Charlotte not too long ago, and just got an 07' WK about a week ago. Wondering if anyone around here has an extra set of wheel spacers they'd want to sell so I can mount some MOAB wheels I just purchased. I want to get my wheels mounted and not have to wait by ordering them online. If you got some, or know somebody that does, I have cash in hand and don't mind driving..45-hr to buy them from you.

MrJAllen84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.