Help with fab in Hendersonville, NC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Help with fab in Hendersonville, NC

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Xanatos
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Help with fab in Hendersonville, NC

I was just wondering if there is anyone in Hendersonville, NC area that would be willing to help me out with some work on my Cherokee. I don't have a welder or anything to cut metal well so would like some help. Here is a link to my post about the damage http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/h...amage-1413520/. With that I need parts of the floor cut out, and new metal put in. I don't think that should be too hard. With the Rocker panels, I think it would be cool to put rock guards/small boatsides on it. If anyone is interested in helping me out that would be awesome. I would pay you for your work, but I'm on a tight budget and don't make much and in college, so I won't be able to afford paying someone $50 an hour or something. Let me know what you can do!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.